Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
Originally posted by blindreper1179
yo roundy,
Dbp is becoming town to me because he has posted/done more than he does when he rolls wolf. I know yoshl said it's because they pushed him to, and they believe he's 100% wolf, which I can't say they are wrong because yoshl reads dbp a lot better than I can.(they is yoshl/choof)
Choof is town to me for the reasons you have said. He's not tunneling, which saying that doesn't help my case, but I'm not concerned with my role I know I'm pro town, and his flow of posts.
both of these use convoluted reasoning that i still have trouble finding the true meaning behind
i see "dbp is looking town, but i can't say yoshl's wrong thinking dbp is wolf"
and "choof is town because of what roundbox says, and i'm not worried about my role i'm town and choof's flow of posts"
???????????
Originally posted by Charu
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
Originally posted by Red Blaster
Do you disagree that it's likely a wolf would jump on that situation? Usually when people analyze lynch wagons it's to the effect of wolves jumping on fairly early or towards the end so it would make sense.
don't disagree but whenever you get back from pax, I want you to take a cold hard look at the progression of my thoughts, the wolf leans on xiz from the players around me, and make sure your wolf read on me is warranted
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
Originally posted by freakysnots
Considering that you were being called a wolf by a lot of people, why do you hope it doesn't end the phase? What were your reads on Xiz at this point and the people calling you wolf.
Because a premature day end exclusively hurts town because it stops us from being able to communicate and resituate ourselves wrt the flip
Originally posted by Moogy
no one cares
Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Comment