TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1006
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    You got frustrated at a player (dummy/sunfan) that you kind of just threw logic out the window and went with a massive emotional decision to vote for him.

    Don't be throwing logic out and going with an emotional response! Take ya time, we got plenty of it left this phase.

    ...

    Well, less than 2 hours, but still a good chunk left.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #1007
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      idk i just really wouldnt expect a wolf, especially freaky to come out aggro like that
      ya this is pretty much what I figured when I did a reread without being emotionally razzled (u did that I think)

      theres people who are more firmly in ??? territory for me, mainly roundbox/red/maybe yoshl.
      yoshl dropped off hard
      can you read that

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #1008
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        Originally posted by Charu
        You got frustrated at a player (dummy/sunfan) that you kind of just threw logic out the window and went with a massive emotional decision to vote for him.
        should I place my vote elsewhere then

        Comment

        • Makilaz
          TWG Princess
          • May 2006
          • 1094

          #1009
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          Originally posted by Charu
          You got frustrated at a player (dummy/sunfan) that you kind of just threw logic out the window and went with a massive emotional decision to vote for him.

          Don't be throwing logic out and going with an emotional response! Take ya time, we got plenty of it left this phase.

          ...

          Well, less than 2 hours, but still a good chunk left.
          oh yeah true

          i mean if i somehow live through today i should be able to get my shit slightly more together but man

          sorry guys i don't mean to be a whiny piece of shit in the game i think i'm going to go lie down for a while

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1010
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            So here's an unpopular opinion.

            What if...

            We don't lynch anyone this phase?

            Considering this game is all about having random roles out there, I feel like it'd be better to just go ahead and do a nolynch since we already have a flip due to modkill (and chance for roles out there to do there thing and give lots of info [hopefully] next phase)


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #1011
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              Originally posted by Charu
              Don't be feeding my mouth your silly words, cutie-cakes
              I wish you'd call me cutie-cakes

              also that's a good point I think, since we've already had a flip. especially since it was a green flip, we could nolynch and it would effectively be the same as a mislynch

              honestly now that dbp's finally brought the heat, I'm not feeling good about hitting a wolf. and being down two townies this early in the game would be fucking stupid

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #1012
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                Originally posted by Makilaz

                sorry guys i don't mean to be a whiny piece of shit in the game i think i'm going to go lie down for a while
                pat pat
                but if you lie down you'll spill ur gin

                ur liquid pine needles

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1013
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  maybe DBP just learned how to play wolf?
                  idk
                  this game is hard
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #1014
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    maybe DBP just learned how to play wolf?
                    idk
                    this game is hard
                    what would terrify you more
                    if dbp learned how to play wolf
                    or if I learned how to play wolf

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1015
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      Originally posted by botchi246
                      There are a few things i can glean from the game thus far. Most of my ideas are pretty simple.

                      The null guys for me are blind, red blaster, makil, and marionintendo.
                      Blind has been playing a good amount but i cant really say anything has swayed me from null territory.
                      Reb Blaster and Makil have been around a little bit, but I need more conten from them.
                      Marionintendo had that little spurt of activity which a few people read into a little too deeply i think. I think it was just a new player thing, because i remember being new and of course some posts are weird because there is noe experience to put behind it. That said, i think his posts should be looked at inn the rawest sense because if there is anything alignment indicative, it will be out in the open.

                      My town leans at this point are choof, dbp, roundbox, sunfan, freakysnots, and yoshl in that order.

                      I really like choofs style. He has good content and is keeping me grounded. Hes really the only solid townread right now.
                      Dbp roundbox and sunfan are very light townreads. Dbp is more of a gutread for me. But its stronger than any townpoints i gave to roundbox or sunfan. Im also most interested in seeing his reads list
                      The lightest town teads are freakysnots and yoshl.
                      Freaky did that weird fakeclaim thing which i suppose was a way to get reactions? Correct me if im wrong. It was off but i think it was in towns best interest.
                      Yoshl is the lightest town read there. First, there was that thing with the siggy. (Ok i need to stop referencing that i know.)

                      Charu is my only scum lean. He had that weird defenaive thing about MN, which i thought might have been some coaching possibly. I thought it was feasible that they could have been talking in the background with their intereting post succession. Prolly should take this into account further.down the line just in case MN switches.to a side. Also he has been a little quiet lately, and the one i would like to put the most pressure on. charu
                      I would like to hear from botchi about the bolded parts

                      he was scumreading Charu because of possible coaching, which would necessarily implicate MarioNintendo also, but he made no mention of that above


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1016
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        maybe DBP just learned how to play wolf?
                        idk
                        this game is hard
                        yeah I learned it overnight after the hitler game where yoshl sold my ass out


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1017
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          Originally posted by choof
                          what would terrify you more
                          if dbp learned how to play wolf
                          or if I learned how to play wolf
                          you, easily
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1018
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            What if he's playing a sick wolf game right now though?

                            Could've fooled me hardcore


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #1019
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              Charu fix your sig pls


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • botchi246
                                Keepin it Real since '05
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 619

                                #1020
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                First Xiz:
                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                same. I'm not sure where it puts charu in my book. I have re-written this post a good 3-4 times because I can't decide where that puts him for me. I feel as though charu knows better then to act like that there.
                                Then Charu:
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Act like what? That you're trying to do a lame-ass coaxing thing to MarioNintendo?
                                Then Mario:
                                Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                                I'm wondering too, I expected Charu to bust my ass from the beginning, as xiz is trying to do. It's probably just a ploy to keep me alive so that I lynch townies by mistake. It was on the back of my mind for some time.

                                What he doesn't know, however, is that I'm no noob, and so if that's really his plan, he has a surprise waiting for him. I'm obviously talking about town victory.

                                But until then, I read him as town and I'm cool with his help, because I seriously need it lol.
                                This quote by charu was interesting to me. It stood out because of his protection of MN. Thats a main reason why I have a vote on him at this point.
                                MN's "no noob' thing caught people in a weird way. He is also accepting Charu's help openly. This could be a noob thing or a blatant coaching behind the scenes playing on MN's "noobness"

                                Comment

                                Working...