TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #2896
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    Originally posted by roundbox
    Not far. Just saw Jingujii in some bullshit outfit and I resisted every urge to take a cyanide pill
    hang in there


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2897
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      extra is garbage but I'm still a little nostalgic for it

      must be the ptsd


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #2898
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        liveblogs about muv luv alternative playthroughs are my favorite thing
        I plan on doing this. I know plop would be interested too. I extremely dislike harem type shit and often times I'm laughing at how bad it is. I'm just overwhelmed with the fact I'll be spending over 20 hours playing a glorified meet n' fuck.
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2899
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          Originally posted by roundbox
          I plan on doing this. I know plop would be interested too. I extremely dislike harem type shit and often times I'm laughing at how bad it is. I'm just overwhelmed with the fact I'll be spending over 20 hours playing a glorified meet n' fuck.
          yeah I feel you

          I know it doesn't help with the suffering at all, but it performs a specific function with respect to the series as a whole

          This is a point of contention with some ppl in the fandom, but I consider the series as a whole to be a deconstruction of the harem-style visual novel, with Extra playing all the tropes straight, which is miserable on its own, but it's interesting to see the differences between Extra and Unlimited/Alt in this context

          anyway, good luck, I know this is a meaningless thing to say but it gets better


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2900
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            I'm ACTUALLY, FOR REAL going to start Grisaia no Kajitsu once classes end (sorry it took so long YoshL )


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #2901
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              And then maybe G-Senjou no Maou or Forest depending on how I'm feeling


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #2902
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                Fucking nerd
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #2903
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  Fucking nerd
                  #I'mAClosetTurboNerd
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #2904
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    Ok. so, before I read the last few pages, I was rereading the thread, and came to the conclusion I was going to vote for roundbox over dbp today. Saw the last few pages, and went "Oh, holy shit, ok".

                    So I mean, if round isn't wolf here, fuck me.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #2905
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      blind lets insta

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #2906
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        Ok. so, before I read the last few pages, I was rereading the thread, and came to the conclusion I was going to vote for roundbox over dbp today. Saw the last few pages, and went "Oh, holy shit, ok".

                        So I mean, if round isn't wolf here, fuck me.
                        Wew lad
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #2907
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          Yes insta Charu
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #2908
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            Votes from post 2671 to post 2907
                            Night in 28:47:52

                            ---
                            • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
                            • 2 -- roundbox -- DaBackpack (83), freakysnots (36)
                            • 1 -- Charu -- roundbox (22)
                            • 2 -- not voting -- blindreper1179 (7), Charu (88)

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #2909
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              It'll be fun because the game would end since he is a wolf
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #2910
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                What is insta, 3?
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...