TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #676
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Here's a friendly reminder that this game has 13 players.

    9 players are Town aligned.
    3 of them are Wolf.
    1 of them is either also Wolf or SK.

    Can we assume anything from this and our current reads?
    Can we group players together in some noteworthy way?
    Can we make any fairly objective calls so far?
    I saw Lar hint at the chance of there being a second team out there and whereas it can be true, it is purely tinfoil at this point in the game without night actions being present.

    Once night goes through, we can insinuate a few things like him potentially slipping, or him being right on the chance call which would be pretty impressive imo of a newer player going with what seems to be a gutread on a second team (again, tinfoil as hell right now).





    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #677
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      will have to do a full comprehensive reread because I've mostly been reacting in real time with SoC so people have been missed

      this is roughly where I'm at right now

      AA is my top town, this is based not only on his combat with me, but also due to his prodding of other players, even when we were throwing punches. he's been pressuring people well, and I don't think I've seen anything from him that I didn't like

      I really really do not like lar, he's being terribly sloppy and I don't like that he hasn't backed up his actions with his own thoughts. tunneling on myself, asking "vets" for guidance, then failing to act on the guidance offered, failure to elaborate on things he's posted, failure to answer numerous questions posed towards him.

      but lurker is abso-fucking-lutely terrible this game. with votes piling on him, even though it's early in the game, town lurker would have insulted the people voting him thus far.

      everyone else is null with maybe a few town and scum points here or there
      I want to put a slight scum read on sunfan, mostly gut but also based on the fact that he angleshot (and defended it). it's a slight read because he hasn't led discussion much, if at all, and I think that he is more inclined to steer stuff a certain way as a certain alignment.

      I also want to put a slight town read on haku still based on the frustration. knowing that he had a restriction placed on him due to a bastard game could potentially dispel any form of meta I can gather once I do a quick glance over the game he was in.

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #678
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        insinuate is the wrong word there

        more like confirm if he was right or wrong :^ )





        Comment

        • lurker
          ur worst nitemare
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2003
          • 1628

          #679
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          it's too bad t-force ain't in this game cuz he'd hard read the canuck outta all of you right now
          some feathery f**k

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #680
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            Here's a friendly reminder that this game has 13 players.

            9 players are Town aligned.
            3 of them are Wolf.
            1 of them is either also Wolf or SK.
            it took me a second to realize that this is a town slip
            we're not killing haku ever

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #681
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by lurker
              it's too bad t-force ain't in this game cuz he'd hard read the canuck outta all of you right now
              Fiction did it better :^ )





              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #682
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by choof
                something
                dancing on the edge of a cliff without falling in, I don't blast at apexes, nor if I had ever blasted at an apex, would I defend blast at an apex.

                about as much as I can say

                also, gutread on me is wrong, but I like or understand everything else in the post, especially the part on lurker
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #683
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  Fiction did it better :^ )
                  "I'm gonna give you three seconds; exactly three-fucking-seconds to wipe that stupid looking grin off your face or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull-fuck you!"

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #684
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    Can we assume anything from this and our current reads?
                    Can we group players together in some noteworthy way?
                    Can we make any fairly objective calls so far?
                    depends on the person, very likely no though

                    probably could group them together, probably wouldn't have too much meaning. I personally don't like to make association reads early in the game, puts a lot of eggs in a basket

                    yes, we can
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #685
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by choof
                      it took me a second to realize that this is a town slip
                      we're not killing haku ever
                      UGH
                      but I kind of agree with your conclusion so slightly less UGH
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #686
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by choof
                        it took me a second to realize that this is a town slip
                        we're not killing haku ever
                        can you explain because I'm missing something

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #687
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          I hate 10% of my posts, and not the ones that are shitty

                          Haku's tone reads fairly pure to me thus far, I don't agree that Haku (potentially) being wrong about the # of wolves is a town tell, though
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #688
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            ok, I understand it now, Haku wasn't making the distinction between wolves and mafia

                            assuming that's what Haku meant, their post isn't even incorrect, choof
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #689
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              assuming that's what Haku meant, their post isn't even incorrect, choof
                              yeah I know he's not incorrect, that's why I said town slip

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #690
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by lurker
                                it's too bad t-force ain't in this game cuz he'd hard read the canuck outta all of you right now
                                canuck this dick breh

                                Comment

                                Working...