Seriously..I'm not lying about my role, but it's cool that this has become a popularity contest.
Considering I have 2 bullshit votes on me for virtually nothing.
There are obviously wolves on me at this point.
Originally posted by hi19hi19
edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
Originally posted by choof
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
no but your frantic "I'M TOWN BELIEVE ME GREG-SENPAI" wasn't your vanilla town "I'M TOWN BELIEVE ME GREG-SENPAI" and part of me was worried enough that it meant you were a role
fair enough thanks sunfan FOR BELIEVING IN ME
blind
w/e this game became pretty easy anyway
Originally posted by MixMasterLar
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
nope that wasn't insta you fucked up james
alright w/e though
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
can't go back now and yes we made the wrong play and got away with it. Normally that is not the correct play.
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Comment