TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #886
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    welp
    change of plan for me i guess i was gonna stay up since i still have one class tomorrow but i think i'm gonna go to sleep so i can be fully rested or something
    good luck guys this phase was rofl
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • lurker
      ur worst nitemare
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 1628

      #887
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      Originally posted by YoshL
      just saying 3 Vs happening is a 0.000729% chance
      this math is seriously triggering me
      some feathery f**k

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #888
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        Originally posted by lurker
        World's Worst Blind Frame Ever or Blind's Worst Wolf Kill Ever
        World's worst blind frame. I would never kill him there, gives me nothing to do during the day.

        Originally posted by Xiz
        Yoshl if you mean the DM game, I'm pretty sure he is mafia there lol.



        We have time, but I think that blind should die today.
        Could you not seriously waste our day? I said to question you, but with all that has happened, doesn't need to happen in the way I had thought. Idk if we as a group should listen though honestly. You've been on J a lot and was really wrong there, and on me as well, and are just as wrong. Unfortunately, I don't have a role to claim.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #889
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          Cool so you claim town.

          And yeah, like thats why I said we have time. Like I was gonna kill plop at night but ended up not at the last second. (and thankfully i was roleblocked)

          So here is what I want blind. Today is all about you baby.

          Give me a full reads list, with at least a sentence or more for each person. Bonus points for saying new stuff that hasn't been said.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #890
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            I claimed town already. -_-

            But I'll give you what I can. Although, I don't know how you want something not said, because you know no oot and no role to get a pm on anybody.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #891
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              What I mean is bringing new info to the table with the new events that just happened. I'm sure you can think of at least one thing.

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #892
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                hey guys i might have to make a trip to the ER tomorrow, hopefully it doesn't come to that ~~~~~`


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #893
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  oh fuck. IRL > twg man. Go do that.

                  Before you leave if possible give all your reads so jrodd and I can kinda lead with your thoughts

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #894
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    But not now, only if you have to go

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #895
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      well tomorrow. i'm going to get some sleep, and talk to my doctor to see if i need to actually head into the ER tomorrow


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #896
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        Wish you luck Professor Bunny. <3

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #897
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          Gotcha. Well, right off the bat, I'm feeling unsure of funny. Well give your list tomorrow after work, I should be sleeping, work in a few hours. =(
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #898
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            Okay. Until then blind for obvious reasons. I'll be waiting for you to convince me otherwise tomorrow.

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #899
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              hey guys one more thing don't you think that sunfan can't really be the sk if there is one or something or else yoshl would've died

                              night legit
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #900
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                if sunfan was the sk with seer immunity, he has little to fear from any blues really, save a vigi shot.

                                as an sk i feel like you'd rather go wolf hunting than blue hunting


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...