TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #1186
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    For the love of god someone check me tonight, or wolves just kill me. Xiz is agreeing with him being retarded this game and throws everything he thinks out the window, except his tunnel on me. Fucking uuuugggghhhh
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • James May
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2012
      • 3817

      #1187
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      THE SHOW MIST GO ON! c:
      bananas


      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #1188
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        wait...


        wait...


        I STILL HAVEN'T INSTA'D SOMEONE FUCK

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #1189
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          Don't be dumb and waste it on me. You'll literally make this your worse game ever.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1190
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            btw I'm actually for real the 1-shot medic and I'm saving funny tonight. jrodd should do the same and the wolves can't stop us from keeping funny alive.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1191
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              I knew it!!! I totally called that sunfan omg lol

              Well done

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1192
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                that's how its done
                we should talk as little as possible in order to give the wolves the least amount of info.
                unless you have something that isn't retarded to say, don't say anything.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #1193
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  I'm going to save nobody

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #1194
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    Here is how xiz plays this game:


                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #1195
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      Join the club

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #1196
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                        Sup godfather
                        Uhh no...
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #1197
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          i'm going to seer plop because i can


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #1198
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            I hate you yoshl.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #1199
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              and i don't give 2 shits about you (sun)


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #1200
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                Well, that means there's a chance you give one shits about me (sun)
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...