I'm 1-shot doc by the way.
Thanks for forcing me to claim.
that's cool except for the part where I am
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
uhhh, I don't really know between lurker or plop I'll drop a vote soon
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
oh shit this just got real
ps due to how C9++ works the only way for all of the uncontested claims AND one of the 1-shot docs be legit is if there's a vigi (specifically the setup has to be CDDVVVB)
Comment