TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #871
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    Well I was right about my earlier "if jrodd is town, yoshl is town" idea lol

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #872
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      I'd laugh if the wolf team is like Blind / Guest lol

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #873
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        I'm playing a DM game so I'm a bit occupied.
        I probably die soon so I'll comment when that happens. If you missed Yoshl's soft you don't know how dAnceguy plays, or at least what his curse his, and I think that tells us a lot.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #874
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          Can confirm sunfan is busy


          Comment

          • lurker
            ur worst nitemare
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2003
            • 1628

            #875
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            if everyone's being honest there's gotta be an SK unless the setup's fucen DCVVVBB or DDCVVVB which would be a straight up joke rofl
            some feathery f**k

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #876
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              just saying 3 Vs happening is a 0.000729% chance


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #877
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                and 6 Vs happening would reverse gravity alot but that's another story


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #878
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  And even if that was true I feel like someone else would have died.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #879
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    The kill on xelnya makes no sense to me

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #880
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      sunfan going wolf hunting


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #881
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        World's Worst Blind Frame Ever or Blind's Worst Wolf Kill Ever
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #882
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #883
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            Yoshl if you mean the DM game, I'm pretty sure he is mafia there lol.



                            We have time, but I think that blind should die today.

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #884
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              i meant sunfan as a sk going wolf hunting


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #885
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                Oh lolololol.

                                I just skimmed through gregs posts and don't see him really talking about xelnya a lot. If at all?

                                Comment

                                Working...