Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
You can thank the wolf roleblocker who saved my ass.
P sure it was just charu but ok
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
you yoshl jrodd funny and guest are my town. Guest and funny weakly so and I wouldn't be surprised if I was wrong on one of them.
red is in the middle while everyone else is lumped into the scum pile unless they blow my mind.
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
if you want me to flesh that out more I'd have to do that later
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
and yeah my list is pretty lackluster I know I haven't done enough reading today really.
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
I'm not working with pairings really. I suppose its possible.
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
I have a question as I've never played a game with town aligned roleblockers yet: if they target a town role, let's say seer, does that seering actually get blocked or does nothing happen?
Originally posted by hi19hi19
edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
Originally posted by choof
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
the seering is blocked. The only role in this game that cannot be blocked is mason.
If wolves or sk send a kill, like what happened with Xiz spposedly, then the kill does not happen.
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
the seering is blocked. The only role in this game that cannot be blocked is mason.
If wolves or sk send a kill, like what happened with Xiz spposedly, then the kill does not happen.
So either we have multiple town roleblockers (is there a setup that alliws for this to exist?) and/or a confirmed wolf roleblocker then?
Given Charu died obviously his block couldn't have gone through.
Originally posted by hi19hi19
edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
Originally posted by choof
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Had to get my cheesecake moment out of the way.
I was thinking it was along the lines of seering, but yeah..you obviously don't need to survive the night to know you've blocked someone :v
Welp guess that kinda puts a Charu shaped hole in my multiple roleblockers theory for now.
Originally posted by hi19hi19
edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
Originally posted by choof
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Comment