TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #1006
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    But wait no there was no medic counter claim fuck

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #1007
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      Originally posted by Guest15937
      We have Charu who flipped B, we have J-rodd who's claiming D, we have YoshL claiming C, and we have Xiz who claimed V. Plus, there's either a SK or another VV because of the double death. This means that if everyone's telling the truth, the setup is either BCDVTXX (cannot be two T's), or BCDVVVX.

      Because of this, there is a 100% chance of a wolf roleblocker, and there are certainly three wolves. There is also a very high likelihood of a godfather

      Wait, wouldn't there be two wolves and a serial killer since you just said there CAN'T be two T's? This is a contradiction.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #1008
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        1. Xiz
        2. j-rodd123
        4. Lurker
        5. Funnygurl555
        6. Plopadop
        7. Yoshl
        9. Guest McNumbers
        10. Blind
        12. Red Blaster
        13. thesunfan

        Here is where I stand.

        Comment

        • Guest15937
          One-handed elite
          • May 2008
          • 1464

          #1009
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          Originally posted by Xiz
          Wait, wouldn't there be two wolves and a serial killer since you just said there CAN'T be two T's? This is a contradiction.
          Uh, no. I meant there cannot be EXACTLY two T's. There can only be two wolves and a SK if there are 5 T's, which is impossible. One or three T's results in three wolves AND a SK.
          The renegade has betrayed me.

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #1010
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            Shit I read that wrong, thanks for clearing it up.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1011
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              1. Xiz
              2. j-rodd123
              4. Lurker
              5. Funnygurl555
              6. Plopadop
              7. Yoshl
              9. Guest McNumbers
              10. Blind
              12. Red Blaster
              13. thesunfan

              Updated :P lol

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #1012
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                I just wanna sheep Charu honestly I dunno. I'm not playing my best game. I still want blind dead. His reads were not that convincing to me.

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #1013
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  Well you know what xiz, I DON'T CARE. I gave you what you wanted, and it's just not enough. I can never please you. </3
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #1014
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    Sorry lol.

                    Jrodd or YoshL lead plz I don't wanna lol

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #1015
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      remember i have like no time anymore

                      CDVB ???

                      there's at least 3 killing power present in this game

                      TTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)
                      TT = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather
                      T = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)
                      0 Ts = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather

                      guaranteed 1 goon, 1 roleblocker, guaranteed 3 wolves total, 1 sk up in the air

                      i don't think blind is a wolf. I'd probably vote for lurker most? ikd


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1016
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        who would be your #2

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1017
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          Sun's being usual derp Sun. Nothing new there, why you play the same game sun why!?
                          what. I'm not a derp I take serious offense.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1018
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            funny gets a day pass from me she pulled on my heartstrings real hard.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #1019
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              my number #2 is mashi, only because my number #1 is always my waifu yahagi


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1020
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                a solid choice on mashi I can't disagree.

                                I'll be real, I'm having a hard time finding scum. I'm certain that they lie mostly within plop, red and lurker. Red's reads list was pretty awful in my opinion. Red
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...