TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lurker
    ur worst nitemare
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 1628

    #946
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    Ayy Lurk, why is it the Xel kill is a frame/bad kill but Charu isn't?
    Charu and Xel were pretty critical of me in D0, I think Charu questioned most if not everything I posted so..yeah. I'm not that stupid.
    the difference is that xel went full retard on you, while charu was fairly split between you and blind (leaning towards blind since he actually voted for him and it became a wagon)
    some feathery f**k

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #947
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      zZz


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #948
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        (really busy today will respond later)

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #949
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
          Blind...the time has come. Who is it?
          Well, it's very obvious I was bs'ing, BUT if I was right, I was honestly going to say Xel(hence the he got a shitty partner routine), and that as well is obvious I was wrong.
          Still gonna give my post for xiz, but right now I'm feeling wolfy from yoshl and funny. nothing concrete, but my gut says it.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #950
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
            If red is scum then I suspect that this statement is true.
            Choof was one of them. Like..the main one. And we saw how he flipped.

            Originally posted by lurker
            the difference is that xel went full retard on you, while charu was fairly split between you and blind (leaning towards blind since he actually voted for him and it became a wagon)
            I see what you're getting at, but still, Yosh's tunneling aside, those two were really the main people I had interractions with. Obviously if they die i know there's gonna be eyes on me so it just doesn't make sense for me have killed them.

            It's a setup! I'm being framed! D:<
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • Guest15937
              One-handed elite
              • May 2008
              • 1464

              #951
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              So, here I am. Read through the day's posts and this game has gone from too much white noise to too much info like that.

              First thing I have to say is, what was all that hubbub early on with the "Sunfan being a SK" thing and then that all just flew out the window as soon as sunfan got here and posted a readlist that he himself said "was pretty lackluster"? I don't get you guys. If you were suspicious of Sunfan at the beginning of the day, you should still be suspicious.

              Secondly, let's try to figure out this setup. We have Charu who flipped B, we have J-rodd who's claiming D, we have YoshL claiming C, and we have Xiz who claimed V. Plus, there's either a SK or another VV because of the double death. This means that if everyone's telling the truth, the setup is either BCDVTXX (cannot be two T's), or BCDVVVX.

              Because of this, there is a 100% chance of a wolf roleblocker, and there are certainly three wolves. There is also a very high likelihood of a godfather

              To refine this further, we'd need another claim.

              As for Lurker's question, I'd easily pick blind over red to die today, for the obvious Charu/Xel death reason, as well as a really crap attempt to stir up trouble on me during the night. Red's not off the hook but I feel like he's getting undeserved heat simply because Yoshl can't make up his mind whether to blast him full force (D2, most of D1) or to lay off him for not much reason at all (end of D1).
              The renegade has betrayed me.

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #952
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                but right now I'm feeling wolfy from yoshl and funny. nothing concrete, but my gut says it.
                lolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololol


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #953
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  give me one reason why i would claim to thread before night ends lol


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #954
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    if i wasn't actually the 1-shot cupper


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #955
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      Originally posted by Guest15937

                      As for Lurker's question, I'd easily pick blind over red to die today, for the obvious Charu/Xel death reason, as well as a really crap attempt to stir up trouble on me during the night. Red's not off the hook but I feel like he's getting undeserved heat simply because Yoshl can't make up his mind whether to blast him full force (D2, most of D1) or to lay off him for not much reason at all (end of D1).
                      Yes, lynch me because of the OBVIOUS. That's not what the wolves want or anything. And what in the Hell are you talking about trying to stir up trouble on you? I defended you bro.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #956
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        if i wasn't actually the 1-shot cupper
                        Like I said, not concrete, but I get the same vibe from you as the tales game.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Guest15937
                          One-handed elite
                          • May 2008
                          • 1464

                          #957
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          And what in the Hell are you talking about trying to stir up trouble on you? I defended you bro.
                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          It was literally the two same reasons and you get

                          Holy shit lynch choof to
                          Oh xiz is leaning town

                          Wtf are you on
                          Hmmm...
                          The renegade has betrayed me.

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #958
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            Originally posted by Guest15937
                            Hmmm...
                            How's that stirring trouble? I asked a question.

                            If you look at my reads lists I said your being you on not talking much, that's all I said about you....
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #959
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              Fucking Hell, you're*
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #960
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                Hey Xiz this is for you bby <3

                                let's start with Guest- I don't like this at all.
                                Originally posted by Guest15937
                                Not really. My lean on xiz was a D1 read that's largely by this point, in part (though not entirely) because of this point. (Although I do think Xiz's "let's lynch yoshl" post was slightly less incriminating than choof's)

                                He's reading null to very (,very) slight green at the moment
                                You're wrong about me trying to stir trouble, but I am bringing it up now and probably doing that exact thing, because why are two different people saying the same exact thing giving you two different colors? I don't care that you said "slightly". Slightly would be both grey or some shit, but you gave opposite ends of the twg spectrum. A+ Leaning red

                                Plop- Nice to see you posting more frequently. While I do agree D1 wasn't your typical human game, you are making up for it now. I'm not with sunfan on you trying too hard or sounding forced. You're making multiple posts, and asking on the go. Reads pretty human to me.

                                Rojo Blaster- I liked your opening game. But as stated you are being a little too quiet afterwards. I know I've been quiet and don't have room to talk, but you were more active than I at that point. You've gone down to null with me for now.

                                Xiz- I'm going to believe your role reveal for the reason that you seemed actually pissed off that you almost killed J Rodd. I know why you're hounding me, my game is always null, and don't know how to project myself. Working on it. But if it helps, I cherry pick, it's what I do, and how I play (for now). Human- not confirmed but 90% sure

                                Yoshl- Though this may incriminate me more, I'm not too fond of your role reveal. You gave us nothing new to work with and seems pretty convenient that you pm'ed "xiz" last, since he revealed himself for us. I know there hasn't been a counterclaim, but with not knowing the setup, claiming a one shot seems like a good choice. Red

                                Sun Softed Sk, don't know I believe it or not, but everyone is sure there is one, so I'll stick with you being it for now. Purple(that's the sk color right?)

                                JRodd- Believing the doctor claim at the moment. I like trusting you, and I agree funny is feeling wolfy to me as well. Is there anything you can point out that I may have missed? Human

                                Funny- I know you said you're busy, but you usually still try and post more. Not saying you're red for being "inactive" because you are popping in and saying hey what's up, but that's about it. Red

                                Lurker- I honestly don't know how to feel about you. You're bouncing everywhere with the "hounding" and voting, and that makes me feel human on you, but that's probably the only reason. Slight lean, but something nonetheless. Human.



                                Did I miss anything Xiz?
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...