TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #781
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    Originally posted by James May
    Thank you James, I'm totally making this my new avy
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #782
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      So I've looked at this past EOD and I just realized how weird it was

      hey xiz what was the reasoning behind your choof vote there was it just because you wanted an insta

      Also I found the fact that there was this momentum on Xiz post lynch interesting and relatively null on blind even though there was enough stuff on him to make him one of the top wagons.

      I dunno where I'm going with this but yeah.
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #783
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        He played scummy. He didn't contribute as much as town-choof could have. I was willing to slide onto choof.

        I thought blind would have been the better lynch and I still stick by that. I wanna see where D2 goes.

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #784
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          Yes, let's waste two lynches, sounds like a plan. Of all people who *should* of stayed on choof is me because of how I do my day ones. But I got off when he went full ok kill me I don't want to help anyways mode. That was nothing but human on choofs part, he would claim before voting himself as a wolf. Yet he got lynched from my point because he had the same idea as xiz, yet only he got the backlash.

          I don't think xiz would be a good target for the whole day but he's definitely someone to hear from. My list is still pretty much the same except choof went up to the list with red. Hence my vote on Xel.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • lurker
            ur worst nitemare
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2003
            • 1628

            #785
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            goddamnit yoshl this is not a place to dumb around
            some feathery f**k

            Comment

            • lurker
              ur worst nitemare
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 1628

              #786
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              says me
              some feathery f**k

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #787
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                Yes, let's waste two lynches, sounds like a plan. Of all people who *should* of stayed on choof is me because of how I do my day ones. But I got off when he went full ok kill me I don't want to help anyways mode. That was nothing but human on choofs part, he would claim before voting himself as a wolf. Yet he got lynched from my point because he had the same idea as xiz, yet only he got the backlash.

                I don't think xiz would be a good target for the whole day but he's definitely someone to hear from. My list is still pretty much the same except choof went up to the list with red. Hence my vote on Xel.
                See at least if we were gonna mislynch we could have mislynched red instead

                You're all no fun really

                Semi srs mode teim:

                Also further explain why you voted me because as far as I can tell it's a shit vote because, again as always, you really have no actual reason to vote me other than that you lack a reason to place me completely town either. You also are being somewhat not true to what you said earlier in that you tend to be reactionary

                There was no reason for you to react to me: I actually left you alone. "oh no he left me alone wat is dis" might be an explanation but I don't really buy that one.

                I guess you sorta have a reason with that vote if you use the posts Xiz was talking about but apparently it wasn't worth pursing well enough so I'm taking that off the table argument wise.

                I mean I'm not particularly playing well either.

                You had zero reason to shift your vote to me, you could have just unvoted and last minute safety voted somewhere else and even said it was a safety vote. Shit I do this all the time, you're either scum or just playing a shit phase one. But it feels more scummy tbh.

                I've probably missed something and look like a massive ass hat, but you know, fuck it. \o/

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #788
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  \o/

                  Comment

                  • lurker
                    ur worst nitemare
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 1628

                    #789
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Am I seriously the only one who still thinks jrodd is mafia
                    much as i absolutely hate how much of an asshole he's being it does fit in to previous games, so i can't really use tone to bust him
                    baiting funny into tunneling him is kinda shitty imo

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    I'm not sure of it because I have either 10/12 chance to be wrong or 9/12, I'm not really sure how many wolves would be in this set up.
                    the fuck is this lazy ass bullshit lmao i was gonna comment on this before choof went even lazier
                    some feathery f**k

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #790
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      How is it lazy, I'm sorry I don't know what C9+++ or whatever the Fuck it is, is.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #791
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        \o/
                        It was a safety vote because literally no one voted you.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • lurker
                          ur worst nitemare
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2003
                          • 1628

                          #792
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          How is it lazy, I'm sorry I don't know what C9+++ or whatever the Fuck it is, is.
                          because finding out what it is is seriously as simple as googling it or clicking the link in the signup thread like omg dude how is that too much work
                          some feathery f**k

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #793
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            It was a safety vote because literally no one voted you.
                            May I... mmm... MMMMMMMMMM...


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #794
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              Most likely NOT TO LYNCH
                              Red
                              Charu
                              Lurker
                              Guest
                              Xiz/sun
                              J-rodd
                              Plop
                              Funny
                              Yoshl
                              Xel
                              Choof
                              Most likely TO LYNCH
                              Look at that safety vote, mmmmmmmm


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #795
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                Sup plop

                                Comment

                                Working...