TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #406
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    So blind hasn't give any unique info that hasn't been already said by someone else.
    Red blaster I feel like is a miss-lynch right now. I could be wrong. I rather wait a bit, or deal with him d2.
    Guest is a waste of space.
    Choof I was about to like a bit more, but defending his own playstyle is not really helping advance the game at all.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #407
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      Originally posted by YoshL
      no, i even went back and looked at a bunch of prev games, blind doesn't post much lol
      you did that in 2 minutes, impressive
      *obvious joke*

      but still, you commenting on me being worried about you being good doesn't change the fact that you're worrying me.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #408
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        stop being agreeable xiz it makes me read you wolf
        Dude I hope we are both town this game and we mindmeld like old times. In b4 we turn and kill each other xD

        Comment

        • Contrapasso
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2013
          • 108

          #409
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          eh okay so I might be underestimating how much I shitpost in these games and there's a bit of bias on blind on my part (example would be that jtwg where tox and I were wolves, I had 200+ posts and blind has somewhere in the mid 100s)

          gr8 now Im conflicted someone bring me cheesecake

          guest
          Originally posted by Ziemniax
          the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
          Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
          Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
          Originally posted by Ghakimx
          If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #410
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            Originally posted by YoshL
            currently waffling between blind and guest vote.

            [COLOR="twgv"]YoshL[/twgv]


            While I am more open to a blind lynch, lynching guest is the worst possible play town can make. We get zero info and don't go anywhere from it. Choosing those two people are the safest play without causing a lot of drama imo.

            Comment

            • James May
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2012
              • 3817

              #411
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              Day 1 Votes History
              Funny -> J-rodd
              Funny -> Charu
              Yoshl -> Choof
              Xiz -> J-rodd
              Plopadop -> Funnygurl
              Choof -> Lurker
              Lurker -> Plopadop
              Red Blaster -> Charu
              Yoshl -> Red Blaster
              Xel -> Red Blaster
              thesunfan -> Plopadop
              J-rodd -> thesunfan
              Plopadop -> Xiz
              Charu -> blind
              thesunfan -> Charu
              Yoshl -> thesunfan
              Blind -> Choof
              Plopadop -> Choof
              Yoshl -> Red Blaster
              Choof -> Blind
              Choof -> Guest McNumbers
              Xiz -> Yoshl

              Day 1 Votes Total
              Charu: 3 (thesunfan, Red Blaster, Funny)
              Choof: 2 (Plopadop, Blind)
              Red Blaster: 2 (Xel, Yoshl)
              blind: 1 (Charu)
              thesunfan: 1 (J-rodd)
              Plopadop: 1 (Lurker)
              Guest McNumbers: 1 (Choofpants)
              Yoshl: 1 (Xiz)




              Insta is at 7.
              Last edited by James May; 02-10-2015, 01:07 PM.
              bananas


              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #412
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                I can't believe I'm going to quote Red Blaster here, but Mr. Pants...

                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                A dead human, a free pass for wolves, a narrowed pool for potential PR's, and no direction for D1.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #413
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  Fuck.

                  yoshl


                  (Also, choof/yoshl/jrodd top 3 mafia now) I was liking choof but then he just voted guest there which is a big no-no

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #414
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    Like what is voting guest now going to do for you?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Contrapasso
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 108

                      #415
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      save_face.avi
                      yoshl
                      Originally posted by Ziemniax
                      the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                      Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                      Originally posted by Ghakimx
                      If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #416
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        it's frustrating because xiz is trying to latch onto this, even though he should very well know that i'm trying to get guest to say shit now, but ok

                        revising my opinion on sunfan/xiz interraction, but that'll definitely depend on what happens in the future. could be super useful if i'm actually right, otherwise w/e. (my vote is still on red lobster lol but i'm glad you're being aggro, it makes me sit more comfortably on the toilet when i have an inkling of your alignment)

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        you did that in 2 minutes, impressive
                        *obvious joke*

                        but still, you commenting on me being worried about you being good doesn't change the fact that you're worrying me.
                        i popped through my notes from twg charu dies multiple times, and twg misspelling bom and blind was like non-existent and got lynched day 3 and day 2 respectively and had like 50 posts and 20 posts respectively.

                        And you commenting on me commenting on you being worried by me being good doesn't change my reads either? idk what you're getting from that, it wasn't to placate you or anything, i'm just blowing my load into thread

                        Originally posted by Contrapasso
                        eh okay so I might be underestimating how much I shitpost in these games and there's a bit of bias on blind on my part (example would be that jtwg where tox and I were wolves, I had 200+ posts and blind has somewhere in the mid 100s)

                        gr8 now Im conflicted someone bring me cheesecake

                        guest
                        no reasoning on vote A+


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #417
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          Originally posted by Contrapasso
                          save_face.avi
                          yoshl
                          A++ golden star choof, i'm actually impressed.

                          there's like, what xiz and sunfan being liek "i don't like yoshl" and plop being his usual inquisitory person, and you're like "oop i got heads turned towards me"

                          cmon dude

                          choof


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #418
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            idk why xiz has j-rodd as mafia rn

                            also i (honestly) disagree that lynching guest would be our worst move here.

                            would you rather have him say near absolutely nothing and have him at the end of the game being like "hey i'm a little shit you know nothing about me"

                            at best, if someone wants to like, use a seering or vigi depending on what the fuck our setup is for night 1, then that would be ok, but there's probably much better seering targets.

                            and it's not like you gain absolutely no information from the lynch. as an idle person, you can think of it like eliminating based on like team composition. a la do you think that a wolf team would consist of like 2/3/4/however many wolves idk idle players? will there be at least like, 1 idle person on a wolf team? these questions and shit.


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #419
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              yo choof where did you go

                              where's your save face now?

                              do you have any actual reasoning behind why you voted for guest in the first place?
                              do you have any actual reasoning behind why you switched to me afterwards, other than "oh shit i'm getting pressure for voting guest"?

                              it's kind of strange seeing someone do a voteswitch instead of something like...i dunno...explain their initial vote?


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #420
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                unless i see a batshit long post i'm not gon be happy choof


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...