TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #541
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    shut up charu

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #542
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      shut up charu
      Nah

      But I will soon because Library stuff calls.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #543
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        Xiz had a few posts that really gave off a human vibe.
        Which is more than some have done, so for me he's human until I have reason to suspect otherwise
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #544
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          Can you quote them please?


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #545
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            Nah
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #546
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              kk


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #547
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                It's hard quoting on mobile..copy and paste just doesn't work with this site :s
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #548
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  AAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD I'm here. Hope to make a lengthy post


                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  hey guys
                  also lol @ ppl trying to lynch the best player day 1 (me)
                  lulz seriously? Don't be full of yourself. Best player is the owner of this post. Me. The only reason you did such work last game is because of me, don't forget.


                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  do something
                  Everyone needs to do something. Myself included. I haven't seen such white noise, it's like a black hole except white, wat r u do in?

                  OOOHHHKKK MAKING A POST AND MY NOSE STARTS BLEEDING, YOU GUYS GAVE ME A HEMORRHAGE.


                  I'm unsure of the choof "bus" right now. Besides his weird double post votes, he's been pretty choofy. (Yes I know I voted him, and would like to see what he flips, but every game that's a day start, I always vote someone from the get go, mostly random, and stay on them for quite some time. It actually got charu lynched one game. lmfao).

                  The whole xiz and sun combo I never like. They do this every game and I never know what to make of it. I'll have to reread a game or two to see if they are interacting the same and see what their roles were that game.

                  Red, I'm liking the change. Yoshl brings up the good point on being it might be because you're a wolf, but wolf or not, keep it up this and other games. It's good to see you not being so.... I guess a lack of a better word, butthurt, over someone pegging you.

                  Still weird on Xel, since he's been pretty inactive like I have. (sorry love you guys)

                  Guest is being guest, have to see how he plays D2 if he makes it there.

                  Plop is always someone to be weary of, mostly because his art is his words. Null

                  Funny, sup wolf?

                  Lurker, not too sure what to say besides about time getting out of whatever that was you were doing.

                  Charu's been pretty charu, I like where he's going thus far.

                  I'm not too sure who I would pick for wolves, put for my lynching order I would go


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  So has anyone defended choof? Because I think everyone thinks his kinda scummy?
                  I haven't seen any push away from him from anyone, at least that I've noticed.


                  Most likely NOT TO LYNCH
                  Red
                  Charu
                  Lurker
                  Guest
                  Xiz/sun
                  J-rodd
                  Plop
                  Funny
                  Yoshl
                  Xel
                  Choof
                  Most likely TO LYNCH
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #549
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Can we not kill red blaster today? I rather we deal with him tomorrow.
                    No he gets lynched first I said this in sign ups get with it mang.

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #550
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #551
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        The whole xiz and sun combo I never like. They do this every game and I never know what to make of it. I'll have to reread a game or two to see if they are interacting the same and see what their roles were that game.

                        Most likely NOT TO LYNCH
                        Red
                        Charu
                        Lurker
                        Guest

                        Xiz/sun
                        J-rodd
                        Plop
                        Funny
                        Yoshl
                        Xel
                        Choof
                        Most likely TO LYNCH



                        This part made me laugh irl

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #552
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          Glad I can be of service.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #553
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            Not sure if I like the reasoning though behind your reads. Just about everything has been said already, you kinda didn't bring anything new to the plate.

                            Got anything that hasn't been said?

                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #554
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              @James

                              Votecount plz
                              Also, can we talk during nights
                              Night talk is on. OOT is off. Flips are on. I'll update it in a bit. 2 hours and 17 minutes until EOD
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • James May
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 3817

                                #555
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                Day 1 Votes History
                                Funny -> J-rodd
                                Funny -> Charu
                                Yoshl -> Choofpants
                                Xiz -> J-rodd
                                Plopadop -> Funnygurl
                                Choofpants -> Lurker
                                Lurker -> Plopadop
                                Red Blaster -> Charu
                                Yoshl -> Red Blaster
                                Xel -> Red Blaster
                                thesunfan -> Plopadop
                                J-rodd -> thesunfan
                                Plopadop -> Xiz
                                Charu -> blind
                                thesunfan -> Charu
                                Yoshl -> thesunfan
                                Blind -> Choofpants
                                Plopadop -> Choofpants
                                Yoshl -> Red Blaster
                                Choofpants -> Blind
                                Choofpants -> Guest McNumbers
                                Xiz -> Yoshl
                                Choofpants -> Xiz
                                Yoshl -> Choofpants
                                thesunfan -> Unvote
                                Xiz -> J-rodd
                                Funnygurl -> J-rodd
                                J-rodd -> Funnygurl

                                Day 1 Votes Total
                                J-rodd: 2 (Xiz, Funnygurl)
                                Choofpants: 3 (Plopadop, Blind, Yoshl)
                                Charu: 1 (Red Blaster)
                                Yoshl: 1(Choofpants)
                                Red Blaster: 1 (Xel)
                                blind: 1 (Charu)
                                Funnygurl: 1 (J-rodd)
                                Plopadop: 1 (Lurker)
                                Unvote: 1 (thesunfan)





                                Insta is at 7

                                lemme skim through the pages to check for any new votes.
                                Last edited by James May; 02-10-2015, 07:54 PM.
                                bananas


                                Comment

                                Working...