TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #586
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    Originally posted by Xiz
    *like a blind-choof wolf combo
    I wait for this day to happen, trust me. I wouldn't bus him like this if I was his partner.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #587
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      So one thing I notice about when choof is a wolf is how he just leaves whenever a wagon is on him. He doesn't really defend himself. That's absolutely something to note.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #588
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        You positively can't be serious right now.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #589
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          Originally posted by Charu
          You can't be serious right now.
          Why wouldn't I be?
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #590
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            Anyway afk for 30, just got off work driving home. Will be here for last 30 min of day.

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #591
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              MY LIFE Is ON THE LINE
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #592
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                I'm keeping my vote on blind. I wouldn't mind blind or choof dying. Those are imo the two best options.

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #593
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  No xiz, don't do this to me. ;_;
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #594
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    Why wouldn't I be?
                    So you're going to most likely lynch choof because of "I pick whoever randomly and stick with it no matter what"?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #595
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      Am I reading this right?


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #596
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        For D1 yeah. I've literally done this every time. Only one time have they been lynched.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #597
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          wait two times. You and V
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #598
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            id vote Choof over blind I think

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #599
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              THEN WHY EVEN HAVE THIS LIST, BLIND!?

                              If you're just going to park it on choof and nothing will change otherwise, why?


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #600
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                i missed 3 pages fuck (melee w/ friends)


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...