TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #256
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    lurker you messed up again
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #257
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
      Who's choof in cahoots with then?
      Me because him saying no to IceJJFish was a secret code to initiate plan omega alpha.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • lurker
        ur worst nitemare
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 1628

        #258
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        lurker you messed up again
        In the training of our old army the principle was in vogue that any order is always better than no order. Applied to our youth this principle ought to take the form that any answer is better than no answer. The fear of replying, because one fears to be wrong, ought to be considered more humiliating than giving the wrong reply. On this simple and primitive basis our youth should be trained to have the courage to act.
        some feathery f**k

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #259
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
          Who's choof in cahoots with then?
          I will tell the thread when he dies before me.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #260
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            Originally posted by choof
            wowowowow blind is usually a buddy and pal during these games but now you're swinging at me like this?


            i c how it b



            fgt
            I'm sorry, but I didn't roll roles. =/
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #261
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              you see, when you start taking it past a stupid joke, i start attributing it to a direct decrease of your IQ and it's a little sad to watch yo


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #262
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                I'm sorry, but I didn't roll roles. =/
                Dis is a lie guys

                Lets lynch him!!!


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #263
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  blindwhodidnotapparentlyrollanyroles


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #264
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    Day 1 Votes History
                    Funny -> J-rodd
                    Funny -> Charu
                    Yoshl -> Choof
                    Xiz -> J-rodd
                    Plopadop -> Funnygurl
                    Choof -> Lurker
                    Lurker -> Plopadop
                    Red Blaster -> Charu
                    Yoshl -> Red Blaster
                    Xel -> Red Blaster
                    thesunfan -> Plopadop
                    J-rodd -> thesunfan
                    Plopadop -> Xiz
                    Charu -> blind

                    Day 1 Votes Total
                    Charu: 2
                    Plopadop: 2
                    Red Blaster: 2
                    J-rodd: 1
                    Funnygurl: 1
                    Lurker: 1
                    thesunfan: 1
                    Xiz: 1
                    blind: 1

                    Insta is at 7
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #265
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      yoshl get aggro, i dont wanna have to step up early

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #266
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        charu
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #267
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          how's that for aggro
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #268
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            underwhelming

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #269
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              Did the darts tell you to vote for me too?


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #270
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                Also, hold the phone, I just realized choof got banned, lmao, okay.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...