TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #346
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    It's fun when it is a theme that can be incorporated subtly within each message.

    Oh well going to bed night.

    Comment

    • Contrapasso
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2013
      • 108

      #347
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      a vote on me is literally a vote wasted

      dont be a shitlord
      Originally posted by Ziemniax
      the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
      Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
      Originally posted by Ghakimx
      If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

      Comment

      • Contrapasso
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2013
        • 108

        #348
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        Originally posted by Xiz
        It's really hard to post adventure time quotes only, so fuck that because I won't be able to get my point across


        - I like sunfan because reasons. I'll go into this later, not because of the obviously stupid soft he did.
        - funnygurl has two types of "guys im a wolf" play. One where she is and one where she isn't. It's more of an early tell vibe especially her interactions with red/choof
        - Xel im iffy on. I didn't like a few of his posts. He's someone who I rather lynch d2-3 instead of today unless he does something stupid.
        - I'm in the same mindset as funnygurl when it comes to jrodd. I don't like anything he has posted day 1, and a lot of it seems like hardcore bs.
        Also with jrodd, I've been thinking of the interactions between jrodd and yoshl. Jrodd and YoshL are most likely not wolves together. One probably is, but not both. If YoshL is town Jrodd is mafia. If Jrodd is town, YoshL is town.
        - Choof banned so lolz. But his posts are screaming obvious wolf to me.

        I don't care about anyone else.
        Originally posted by Ziemniax
        the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
        Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
        Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
        Originally posted by Ghakimx
        If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #349
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          The way sunfan's acting is kinda how I act when I get confirmed human.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #350
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            Originally posted by Xiz
            ^ Mostly these two lol.
            You're no fun. Really.

            Originally posted by Charu
            Or just say "Pikachu" over and over.

            Or in your case, "Cubone".
            That was hilarious and you know it.

            Originally posted by Red Blaster
            The way sunfan's acting is kinda how I act when I get confirmed human.
            But no one cares because it's been chosen that you get lynched this phase.

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #351
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              Oh yay, another game to mislynch red, how surprising. -_- Don't waste D1 lynch, what would we get from it anyways...
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #352
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                Oh yay, another game to mislynch red, how surprising. -_- Don't waste D1 lynch, what would we get from it anyways...
                It's not a waste if it's red though

                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #353
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  what would we get from it anyways...
                  A dead human, a free pass for wolves, a narrowed pool for potential PR's, and no direction for D1.
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #354
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    A dead human, a free pass for wolves, a narrowed pool for potential PR's, and no direction for D1.
                    Sounds like a typical first phase to me

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #355
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwn

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #356
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        As a side note Lames is now instantly my favorite host temporarily.

                        That countdown timer is the best thing ever.

                        Comment

                        • James May
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 3817

                          #357
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          Day 1 Votes History
                          Funny -> J-rodd
                          Funny -> Charu
                          Yoshl -> Choof
                          Xiz -> J-rodd
                          Plopadop -> Funnygurl
                          Choof -> Lurker
                          Lurker -> Plopadop
                          Red Blaster -> Charu
                          Yoshl -> Red Blaster
                          Xel -> Red Blaster
                          thesunfan -> Plopadop
                          J-rodd -> thesunfan
                          Plopadop -> Xiz
                          Charu -> blind
                          thesunfan -> Charu
                          Yoshl -> thesunfan
                          Blind -> Choof
                          Plopadop -> Choof
                          Yoshl -> Red Blaster

                          Day 1 Votes Total
                          Charu: 3 (thesunfan, Red Blaster, Funny)
                          Choof: 2 (Plopadop, Blind)
                          Red Blaster: 2 (Xel, Yoshl)
                          thesunfan: 1 (J-rodd)
                          Plopadop: 1 (Lurker)
                          J-rodd: 1 (Xiz)
                          Lurker: 1 (Choofpants)
                          blind: 1 (Charu)


                          Insta is at 7.
                          bananas


                          Comment

                          • James May
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 3817

                            #358
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            Instantly create a beautiful, animated countdown clock, to share or embed in your website. Count down to a date with your own unique countdown timer.


                            Less than 14 hours to go.
                            bananas


                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #359
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              There was so much white noise this phase that I don't even know what to talk about either

                              I like Xiz though from that last blurb when he was like serious or something I didn't get the gimmick though I don't watch Adventure Time rip

                              I got a quiz to study for and then I'm pretty busy for the rest of the day so I won't be the most helpful person ever but I'll pop in and stuff.
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #360
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                i literally have no direction i want to go fuck


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...