TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Originally posted by thesunfanabsolutely I want to vomit on your face irlOriginally posted by choofIt was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmaoOriginally posted by choofwhats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld fileOriginally posted by CelirraI've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now -
Originally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity
when do we get serious
hi j-rodd i feel like compared to other town games i've played with you you haven't done as much
whyOriginally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity
I'll go back to it eventually I imagine but for now I really wanna lynch Red Bitch.
How his play has changed:
Bad -> Worse
lololololololololComment
-
Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity
Can we kill Xel in the interest of progressing the gene pool?Originally posted by hi19hi19edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst musicOriginally posted by choofhey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"Originally posted by Funnygurl555what's a milky christmas :OComment
-
Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity
Why would we kill Xel? We can't do that, Red Blaster, unless...................................
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity
Unless ?_?Originally posted by hi19hi19edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst musicOriginally posted by choofhey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"Originally posted by Funnygurl555what's a milky christmas :OComment
-
Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity
Lulz, choof gets himself banned so he doesn't have to defend himself against me. Gg.Originally posted by thesunfanabsolutely I want to vomit on your face irlOriginally posted by choofIt was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmaoOriginally posted by choofwhats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld fileOriginally posted by CelirraI've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right nowComment
-
Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity
it's hard when i have to make trips to the bathroom out of fear that i'm going to leak even more blood
that and i'm like really weak and tired, i almost collapsed when i was trying to put fruit back in the fridge wheeeeee
also im working on a thesis, dabackpack would confirm if he was in the game, fucktons of writing to finish tonight
[twgv]sunfan[twgv] is being i think out of like rb and uh...just rb, maybe xel, but xel doesn't really count in this reasoning - sunfan is being the most unnatural i guess, metawise. xel is being weird, but xel is always sporadic and all over the place so lol
youComment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity
Thanks for answering yoshl, I plan on going full cheesecake if not worse.Originally posted by thesunfanabsolutely I want to vomit on your face irlOriginally posted by choofIt was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmaoOriginally posted by choofwhats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld fileOriginally posted by CelirraI've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right nowComment
-
Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity
So how's that not rolling a role thing going?
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity
It must feel fantastic.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment




Comment