TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #631
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    reading over blind's shit now


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • Contrapasso
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2013
      • 108

      #632
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      yes, I strongly advise you guys to lynch a vanilla townie because I'm effectively useless in the grand scheme of things

      I can't help town because I don't do anything aside from vote; can't help wolves because I'm not a power role that needs to be night killed
      Originally posted by Ziemniax
      the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
      Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
      Originally posted by Ghakimx
      If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #633
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        Day 1 Votes History
        Funny -> J-rodd
        Funny -> Charu
        Yoshl -> Choofpants
        Xiz -> J-rodd
        Plopadop -> Funnygurl
        Choofpants -> Lurker
        Lurker -> Plopadop
        Red Blaster -> Charu
        Yoshl -> Red Blaster
        Xel -> Red Blaster
        thesunfan -> Plopadop
        J-rodd -> thesunfan
        Plopadop -> Xiz
        Charu -> blind
        thesunfan -> Charu
        Yoshl -> thesunfan
        Blind -> Choofpants
        Plopadop -> Choofpants
        Yoshl -> Red Blaster
        Choofpants -> Blind
        Choofpants -> Guest McNumbers
        Xiz -> Yoshl
        Choofpants -> Xiz
        Yoshl -> Choofpants
        thesunfan -> Unvote
        Xiz -> J-rodd
        Funnygurl -> J-rodd
        J-rodd -> Funnygurl
        Xiz -> Blind
        Choofpants -> Choofpants
        Blind -> Xel
        Lurker -> Choofpants

        Day 1 Votes Total
        Choofpants: 4 (Plopadop, Choofpants, Yoshl, Lurker)
        Blind: 2 (Charu, Xiz)
        Charu: 1 (Red Blaster)
        Red Blaster: 1 (Xel)
        J-rodd: 1 (Funnygurl)
        Funnygurl: 1 (J-rodd)
        Xel: 1 (Blind)
        Unvote: 1 (thesunfan)





        Insta is at 7
        bananas


        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #634
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          I unvoted Charu.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #635
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            Ok charu, I went against what I usually do, BASED ON HIS PLAY. IF he flips human remember that.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #636
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              holy shit that soundy wolfy.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • Contrapasso
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2013
                • 108

                #637
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                blind why are you not voting for me, i'm very obviously wolf
                Originally posted by Ziemniax
                the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                Originally posted by Ghakimx
                If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                Comment

                • Contrapasso
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 108

                  #638
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  holy shit that soundy wolfy.
                  not as wolfy as moving back to vegas !!
                  Originally posted by Ziemniax
                  the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                  Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                  Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                  Originally posted by Ghakimx
                  If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #639
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    holy shit that soundy wolfy.
                    Self conscious now, eh?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Contrapasso
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 108

                      #640
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      next up: candy land
                      Originally posted by Ziemniax
                      the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                      Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                      Originally posted by Ghakimx
                      If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #641
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        ok i'm losing confidence in choof plop
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #642
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          Originally posted by Contrapasso
                          i'm spending the night with my lil bro so i don't have time to spend on eod
                          ok then keep posting


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • Contrapasso
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 108

                            #643
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            it's the end of the day and there are 10 guests viewing the thread
                            Originally posted by Ziemniax
                            the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                            Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                            Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                            Originally posted by Ghakimx
                            If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #644
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              i need to go get work done so i gotta go
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • Contrapasso
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 108

                                #645
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                ok then keep posting
                                waiting for candy land to be set up and then i will frolicking through the lollipop woods
                                Originally posted by Ziemniax
                                the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                                Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                                Originally posted by Ghakimx
                                If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                                Comment

                                Working...