TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lurker
    ur worst nitemare
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 1628

    #556
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    choof and choofpants are still two separate people for fucks sake james get it together
    some feathery f**k

    Comment

    • James May
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2012
      • 3817

      #557
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      Originally posted by lurker
      choof and choofpants are still two separate people for fucks sake james get it together
      Oh fuck
      bananas


      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #558
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        I'm a little disappointed in blind right now.

        Jrodd can I get a list of town/mafia from you. You don't need to explain who or why, just wanna see where you stand.

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #559
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          Lol

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • James May
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2012
            • 3817

            #560
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            There. Fixed it
            bananas


            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #561
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              I'm on my phone but I think RB, sunfan, and blind and maybe lurker are town. People who I have in Orange/red include funny, Choof, xiz, and plopadop isn't coming off super villagery so I have him on my radar now. Rest can be middle of the pack

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • lurker
                ur worst nitemare
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 1628

                #562
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                congrats on posting One (1) Gaddam Thing jrodd
                i'm really not liking xel atm. he's got a combination of "tunnel at all costs" and "avoid posting but leave an impression" going on that makes me think he's doing a half-assed hiding strat
                some feathery f**k

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #563
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  1 more thing than the rest of you

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #564
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    Less than two hours to go
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • Contrapasso
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 108

                      #565
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      did i miss eod
                      Originally posted by Ziemniax
                      the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                      Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                      Originally posted by Ghakimx
                      If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                      Comment

                      • Contrapasso
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 108

                        #566
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        no I didn't okaythank god I am going to change shirts and then will do an actal post
                        Originally posted by Ziemniax
                        the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                        Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                        Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                        Originally posted by Ghakimx
                        If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                        Comment

                        • lurker
                          ur worst nitemare
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2003
                          • 1628

                          #567
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          some feathery f**k

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #568
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            Lol @ ppl parking their votes on me. Wolf much

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #569
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              Calm yo shit, you are not even top wagon lmfao

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #570
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                Ya U made a great case on me

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...