TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #361
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    like, the only people that i kinda feel confident about shoving a d1 lynch upon is the inactives, anyone who's made like a decent presence in the thread is like half ok with me

    so like, the weird utr-esque vibes (hesistant to call it utr since it's only day 1) are coming from
    guest, red blaster, and a little bit of blind (the very littlest bit)

    and out of those 3, rb is legit the most disconcerting given his drastically different play during other games

    except this may be stupid meta, but winning most mislynched 2014 may have had an effect on how he wants to play?

    in any case, even if that thing about the awards is true, rb you're not playing like normal, and i'm feeling really weird about it yo


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #362
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      how convenient, the second i post about red blaster, he pops up.

      i'm actually like 50% more confident in killing red blaster given that he was probably browsing the forum using guest and popped on to write a retaliation post coming up pretty soon


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #363
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        red blaster like

        gotta keep my wolfiness secret, gotta act sneaky and stuff....let's check up on how red i am....ok i'm all good....

        OH...oh hi...yosh...didn't see you there...hahahahah...ha...haaaa..........


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #364
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          And if I suddenly revert back to my usual play style I'm sure that'd look even more suspicious.
          You always tell me, during and post game, that I need to change how I play and when I finally do I get the weird reactions for doing it. I'm not sure how I'm in you're inactive/utr group though since I've been pretty active.

          I don't like this whole "I'm Xel and I'm too much of a fuckass to actually look for wolves so I'm just casting out a vote for no reason wheeeeee." thing that's going on. When, why and how did I become his new Blind? That said, do I think Xel's a wolf? Probably not but he's not exactly being helpful.

          I feel like there is a good chance there's a wolf in the "why lynch red?" group..it's an easy place to secure a few human points if I were to be lynched tonight.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #365
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            Lol that cat xD
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #366
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              oh my god


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #367
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                i don't know what to say


                im gonna go shower


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #368
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  Originally posted by Red Blaster
                  And if I suddenly revert back to my usual play style I'm sure that'd look even more suspicious.
                  You always tell me, during and post game, that I need to change how I play and when I finally do I get the weird reactions for doing it. I'm not sure how I'm in you're inactive/utr group though since I've been pretty active.
                  we metagame now also this is some serious whining jesus christ
                  day 1 circlejerk or not you're lookin tasty atm
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #369
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    how convenient, the second i post about red blaster, he pops up.

                    i'm actually like 50% more confident in killing red blaster given that he was probably browsing the forum using guest and popped on to write a retaliation post coming up pretty soon
                    Just saw this, I don't ever sign out to view as guest. Too much hassle over nothing.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #370
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      no RB you need to play like the first game I played with you where you were an obvious villager. People said you played bad that game but I still think u were the best villager. It was that stupid 3-tier c9++ which is ridiculously easy to wolf in, so play like U did there and ignore the haters

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #371
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        no RB you need to play like the first game I played with you where you were an obvious villager. People said you played bad that game but I still think u were the best villager. It was that stupid 3-tier c9++ which is ridiculously easy to wolf in, so play like U did there and ignore the haters
                        obviously it's a+ if you get pretty much lock clear villa'ed, but at the same time, being like 100% less aids to deal with is an upside

                        j-rodd gets d1 clear though n1 i guess.


                        am i really that easy to placate now

                        anyways, i'm actually waffled by rb's response, and i feel weird that no-one else was. probably going to vote on guest if nothing else hapensp


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #372
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          imo nothing rb did was wolfy yet. he's different but obviously he's trying to change his play style

                          thought lurker's chiming into YoshL's thing there was weird though
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #373
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            how do you think its weird

                            i mean, i don't think lurker's really wrong, i'm still getting the rb whiny vibe from that post i think


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #374
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              gdi fg where'd you go


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • lurker
                                ur worst nitemare
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 1628

                                #375
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                thought lurker's chiming into YoshL's thing there was weird though
                                i respond to bad posts regardless of who provoked them
                                some feathery f**k

                                Comment

                                Working...