TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #616
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    i might vote for choof for that post
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #617
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      god dammit choof.

      Xel

      My day start game is changed forever.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • Contrapasso
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2013
        • 108

        #618
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        i might vote for choof for that post
        feel free to flip a vanilla townie
        Originally posted by Ziemniax
        the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
        Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
        Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
        Originally posted by Ghakimx
        If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #619
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          Wut
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #620
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            0 reads offered up k then.

            ver similar to live twg wolf choof (still catching up)


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #621
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              god dammit choof.

              Xel

              My day start game is changed forever.
              Yeah, okay, whatever you say dude.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • James May
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2012
                • 3817

                #622
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                Day 1 Votes History
                Funny -> J-rodd
                Funny -> Charu
                Yoshl -> Choofpants
                Xiz -> J-rodd
                Plopadop -> Funnygurl
                Choofpants -> Lurker
                Lurker -> Plopadop
                Red Blaster -> Charu
                Yoshl -> Red Blaster
                Xel -> Red Blaster
                thesunfan -> Plopadop
                J-rodd -> thesunfan
                Plopadop -> Xiz
                Charu -> blind
                thesunfan -> Charu
                Yoshl -> thesunfan
                Blind -> Choofpants
                Plopadop -> Choofpants
                Yoshl -> Red Blaster
                Choofpants -> Blind
                Choofpants -> Guest McNumbers
                Xiz -> Yoshl
                Choofpants -> Xiz
                Yoshl -> Choofpants
                thesunfan -> Unvote
                Xiz -> J-rodd
                Funnygurl -> J-rodd
                J-rodd -> Funnygurl
                Xiz -> Blind
                Choofpants -> Choofpants
                Blind -> Xel

                Day 1 Votes Total
                Choofpants: 3 (Plopadop, Choofpants, Yoshl)
                Blind: 2 (Charu, Xiz)
                Charu: 1 (Red Blaster)
                Red Blaster: 1 (Xel)
                J-rodd: 1 (Funnygurl)
                Funnygurl: 1 (J-rodd)
                Plopadop: 1 (Lurker)
                Xel: 1 (Blind)
                Unvote: 1 (thesunfan)





                Insta is at 7

                ...I will issue phantoms to those who do not vote. 1 hour until EOD
                Last edited by James May; 02-10-2015, 09:21 PM. Reason: I'm becoming sunfan oops
                bananas


                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #623
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Yeah, okay, whatever you say dude.
                  _-_

                  I'm not going to vote someone who votes themselves like that.

                  Being your own hammer is one thing.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #624
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    Originally posted by Contrapasso
                    no I didn't okaythank god I am going to change shirts and then will do an actal post
                    growing confidence in choof lynch


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #625
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      also james you have choof voting twice


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #626
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        ok so i agree that plop feels weird this game because i feel like he has more of a presence as far as you know telling everyone how he feels with like ginormous posts and w/e

                        kinda looking at the vote distribution right now and idk if we end up not doing choof i might go there

                        like i don't have anything on blind he's being probed for not contributing much but yeah
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • Contrapasso
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 108

                          #627
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          0 reads offered up k then.

                          ver similar to live twg wolf choof (still catching up)
                          fucking lol would you like me to take a pic of this game (it's actually embarassing I'm getting my ass handed to me)
                          Originally posted by Ziemniax
                          the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                          Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                          Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                          Originally posted by Ghakimx
                          If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                          Comment

                          • lurker
                            ur worst nitemare
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2003
                            • 1628

                            #628
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            well if choof's gonna be like that, whatever
                            bring on the card flip
                            some feathery f**k

                            Comment

                            • Contrapasso
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 108

                              #629
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              very similiar to live twg EXCEPT NOT because i'm spending time with my 4 year old and not stumbling over my words because
                              Originally posted by Ziemniax
                              the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                              Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                              Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                              Originally posted by Ghakimx
                              If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                              Comment

                              • Contrapasso
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 108

                                #630
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                oops, because i'm actually a townie that's spending time not playing a game and instead playing a game else where
                                Originally posted by Ziemniax
                                the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                                Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                                Originally posted by Ghakimx
                                If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                                Comment

                                Working...