TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #91
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    I'm still a vanilla townie but can feel randing a power role so watch out

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #92
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~



      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #93
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Yo charu fuck off I loved the last of us it was my fav game ever do not zoom in on pics of characters, this is ur final warning

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • FictionJunction
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 3843

          #94
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          I am starting a coalition of TruthTellers™ and we are known as Dasein&Co.

          Dasein&Co. is committed to being there. We are together alone. We are alone together.
          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          wow

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #95
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            I will be selling Dasein&Co. votes to the highest bidder. If you need someone dead please just say it in the thread because you can't PM me.
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #96
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~



              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #97
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                anybody who zooms in on a picture of samus gets my vote for D1.

                (unless i feel confident about a wolf)
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #98
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Omggggg wtf man!!!

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • FictionJunction
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3843

                    #99
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    (nice parenthetical, manti, I'm sure it'll get you out of whatever you get yourself into)
                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #100
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      Also fiction ur playing like me or was it u playing like me playing like u

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #101
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        (nice parenthetical, manti, I'm sure it'll get you out of whatever you get yourself into)
                        Thanks fic, I'll make sure I quote that parenthesis later when I'm in trouble!
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #102
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          can't wait!!
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #103
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            j-rodd if you get recruited is there like a "found" gif you have lined up or something?
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #104
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              I have best hand guys.

                              Though to be fair this is killing me lmao. Anyhow, starting Day 1 I'll play like the arson game ;-;
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #105
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                Not yet but I'll find one , someone repost the list gif for me for emphasis cuz I'm on my phone

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...