TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FictionJunction
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 3843

    #121
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    NO
    NO
    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    wow

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #122
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Hey fiction, can you give me some ice cream?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #123
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Hey fiction can you support and endorse me that'd be great.

        Thanks in advance.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #124
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          the game started and no one was posting is what that post was saying
          I was =/
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #125
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            DO I HAVE TO POST A FACEBOoK STATUS EVERY TIME I GO TO FACEBOOK?

            NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

            DO I HAVE TO TWEET WHENEVER I OPEN TWITTER??

            NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

            DO I HAVE TO POST IN THE THREAD WHENEVER I LOOK AT THE THREAD???
            no
            but I'd like it if you did
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • FictionJunction
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 3843

              #126
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              NO
              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              NO
              NO
              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              wow

              Comment

              • FictionJunction
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 3843

                #127
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                that was for charu's ice cream request but I guess it applies to everyone
                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                wow

                Comment

                • FictionJunction
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3843

                  #128
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  DABaCKPACK!
                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #129
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    Hey fiction, can I have your fiction?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #130
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      ok
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #131
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        Score!


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #132
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          do you think I'm a good guy?
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #133
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            I sign up to hunt wolves and get praised for being right.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #134
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              you're not a good person
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #135
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                I sign up for these games because playing TWG is the only way I truly feel alive.......
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...