TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge
And then my Internet decides to work
Nice one townies. xDOriginally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge
actually i guess it could have been xelnya
but i thought it was raekoComment
-
Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge
I thought it was XelNya or Afrobean
It wasn't Afrobean?...
oOriginally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge
it was clasko xDAAA's = 800
Originally posted by VManti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.Comment
-
Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge
i like how i'm the one who shot fg in the story when in reality i was like NO GUYS WHAT ARE YOU DOINGComment
-
Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge
It was? LOLOriginally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge
I have been far too lucky with my Night 1 kills lmao. (FoJar was the Psychic)
Originally posted by choofyou double dad loving dipshitOriginally posted by t-rogdordammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bongOriginally posted by smartdude1212I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.Comment
-
-
Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge
I didn't really think Funny was a wolf to be honest, lol. For some reason as I was watching, my gut told me it was afro.
Geez, shoutouts to danceguy
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge
afrobean: LYNCH ALL LIARS SHOULD BE THE META
afrobean: by the way guys i'm the guardian don't kill meComment
-
Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge
Afro probably would have died if not for that move.
Kudos to him.AAA's = 800
Originally posted by VManti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.Comment

Comment