TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • clasko1000
    Ima Twans
    • Aug 2006
    • 633

    #241
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    I find its impossible to follow this rule "There is no communication allowed outside of this thread." because im actually dating the girl, but...

    Anko, you should really post something before you end up headless.
    It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

    Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

    Originally posted by emerald000
    I'll take some more free boosters please.
    Originally posted by choof
    please do the community a favor
    http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #242
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Originally posted by clasko1000
      I find its impossible to follow this rule "There is no communication allowed outside of this thread." because im actually dating the girl, but...

      Anko, you should really post something before you end up headless.
      Just don't talk about the game.

      If you guys can't follow that rule, we'll need to split you up in future games.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • clasko1000
        Ima Twans
        • Aug 2006
        • 633

        #243
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
        Just don't talk about the game.

        If you guys can't follow that rule, we'll need to split you up in future games.
        I made it explicit there will be no cheating between us. This is not a problem. However i would like to see her at least live through day one. Shes just a little shy.
        It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

        Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

        Originally posted by emerald000
        I'll take some more free boosters please.
        Originally posted by choof
        please do the community a favor
        http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #244
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          Originally posted by clasko1000
          I made it explicit there will be no cheating between us. This is not a problem. However i would like to see her at least live through day one. Shes just a little shy.
          Oh man she is going to wolf you so hard. If I were her I would keep you alive all game knowing that you will have a huge affective blind spot towards her.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #245
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            You should kill her on valentines day.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • clasko1000
              Ima Twans
              • Aug 2006
              • 633

              #246
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              You should kill her on valentines day.
              +1
              It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

              Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

              Originally posted by emerald000
              I'll take some more free boosters please.
              Originally posted by choof
              please do the community a favor
              http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

              Comment

              • clasko1000
                Ima Twans
                • Aug 2006
                • 633

                #247
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                You should kill her on valentines day.
                Cuz you know, thats the next night phase and all.
                It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                Originally posted by emerald000
                I'll take some more free boosters please.
                Originally posted by choof
                please do the community a favor
                http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #248
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Subtley implying you're maybe a wolf


                  dohohohoho
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • clasko1000
                    Ima Twans
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 633

                    #249
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    Subtley implying you're maybe a wolf


                    dohohohoho
                    So mean, when i came out of the gate saying your a good guy human trying to save us all.

                    Originally posted by clasko1000
                    I HOWEVER, don't feel that manti is a wolf at this point.
                    It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                    Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                    Originally posted by emerald000
                    I'll take some more free boosters please.
                    Originally posted by choof
                    please do the community a favor
                    http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                    Comment

                    • T-Force
                      Your world ends with you
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 4753

                      #250
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      Anko's tight-lipped ness is also rubbing me the wrong way as well. I don't know how often she's been lurking, but I'm gonna be hopping on the wagon of this-is-suspicious-and-I-want-to-hear-more-from-her.

                      Also, way to miss my unvote from earlier.
                      Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #251
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        Originally posted by T-Force
                        Also, way to miss my unvote from earlier.
                        Maybe Tps is like me and doesn't consider it appropriate to be able to take back a vote like that. If you voted, you voted. If you decide that you no longer wish to be voting for a player you already voted for, you should put your vote somewhere else.

                        Comment

                        • yo man im awesome
                          soleil ardent
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2007
                          • 6514

                          #252
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Also, just because someone requests information from me, doesn't mean I need to give it to them.
                          I don't like this. What does withholding information do beneficially, at all? I don't really see where you're trying to go with that.

                          Originally posted by choof
                          you double dad loving dipshit
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                          Originally posted by smartdude1212
                          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                          Comment

                          • yo man im awesome
                            soleil ardent
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2007
                            • 6514

                            #253
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Ok, now look at Halogen's WAY TOO EARLY TO MEAN ANYTHING analysis of every single player (except snowcrafta lol). He names Manti as having "respectable activity" and cites this as a reason for him being most human. Haha. No. Manti's activity hasn't been especially noteworthy and even if it was, that's not indicative of anything. He also believes that manti pointing out clasko's shortcomings (that a bunch of people also pointed out) is a signal of manti being townie. That is also a big "no". He also praised ymia as townie for randomly voting me, even though it wasn't random at all and the "attack" had no fangs. The dude literally said "I vote you because I like you and you talk a lot." How is that a tell of any kind? How is that not just inane babbling? Basically all of his town-tells for players he claims to read as town are just stupid and awful. Probably because he pulled them out of his ass.
                            I'd like to address this also. While I disagree with some reads for similar reasons, I think this was, again, Halogen trying to generate discussion. Obviously there isn't much to go off of here so he just put "too early to read" on half of them, but I imagine it had more to do with him wanting something down for everybody.

                            I don't think he's a wolf, but I don't think it was a great move this early in the game either.

                            Originally posted by choof
                            you double dad loving dipshit
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                            Originally posted by smartdude1212
                            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                            Comment

                            • Tokzic
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 6878

                              #254
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              i was speaking generally about the attitude "lol let's lynch people who have yet to say anything", to be honest i only skimmed the thread after dotaing and didn't even notice ankoacid's post

                              I don't even disagree that AnkoAcid's response to V is strange. It sounds like they have the time to read the thread, and the time to write a post, but not the time to actually write anything of value. Wolves obviously need to put more time and care into crafting posts because instead of making judgments they're avoiding scrutiny.

                              But that doesn't change the fact that it's one post with no content in it. I would much rather make an informed lynch now, and review AnkoAcid when they start playing the game or get replaced by someone who does.

                              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #255
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Yeah, sorry for not stating that UNVOTES do not count. Self-votes do. Phantoms are on, so that is the reasoning.

                                Comment

                                Working...