Were you guys actually getting on someone's case for pronoun usage?
I'm not getting this...
people, when they are lying, cannot perfect every detail of what telling the truth looks like and so they tend to slip up from time to time. a lot of these slips are subtle. most of the bigger stuff people feel is wolfy is actually just a biased interpretation, but the little stuff that people aren't aware that they even needed to hide is very, very subtle. this is the whole of what day 1 wolf hunting is comprised of.
wolves have two things that no one else has
-specific people they don't want dead
-knowledge of who is on what team
sometimes those two things causes people to phrase things in a way that reveals that they know more than someone else, or that they have certain people they do not want dead.
At this pace, you're going to create a lynchwagon on yourself.
Okay.
Ill cool down for now, but creating supposition on myself has given me an idea of who has a light trigger finger. While i see the players using logic to actually contribute to this game, i feel more trusting of some than others.
It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!
Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)
people, when they are lying, cannot perfect every detail of what telling the truth looks like and so they tend to slip up from time to time. a lot of these slips are subtle. most of the bigger stuff people feel is wolfy is actually just a biased interpretation, but the little stuff that people aren't aware that they even needed to hide is very, very subtle. this is the whole of what day 1 wolf hunting is comprised of.
wolves have two things that no one else has
-specific people they don't want dead
-knowledge of who is on what team
sometimes those two things causes people to phrase things in a way that reveals that they know more than someone else, or that they have certain people they do not want dead.
Oh, okay. That makes sense.
I'm trying to be more cautious when finding actual evidence to lynch someone because I don't want to go off of misguided evidence.
Still first game though; I totally agree with mellonxcollie on her earlier point.
Originally posted by MixMasterLar
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
i think the entire tone of the post is fucking sketchy tbh
saying shit like "GUYS I DON'T LIE" in a game where the explicit objective of red players is to lie is kind of insulting to the intelligence of the player base
like what, are you implying that if you were a wolf you'd immediately surrender due to it conflicting with your morals
I want to say the Clasko wagon is just targeting the weak, but Clasko's own "defenses" seem really out of place. I mean, who votes themselves over a joke claim?
guest how are you reading TC_Halogen's play right now?
There isn't a whole ton of it, but reading his recent posts, he seems to be thinking along the same lines I am. I can't really pull an airtight read over three D1 posts, but he doesn't seem very wolfy right now.
Has anyone else the sudden mood tone that Funnygurl gives off after I start focusing her? Also has anyone noticed how differently she started off this game? Also have you noticed her posting change after I do call her out?
Comment