TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #376
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...

    It just happens to be complete coincidence that they were the only two people I even had slightly considered to be wolfy. Anko being replaced does nothing for me voting wise, and you can't SERIOUSLY think that clasko is an acceptable vote either.
    If you give your reasoning and back up your claim, then its a worthy vote. You have done literally jack squat in regards to progressing the game. You have been echo, which is a perfect if you wanna fly under the radar while still posting, but that's not how you work AJ. When you put your mind to something you really go through with it, you don't give up that easy. It's actually a really fucking great trait for you, but not in this game.


    Vote stays.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #377
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Originally posted by Tokzic
      hey manti who did you seer
      Bumping this.

      Comment

      • TC_Halogen
        Rhythm game specialist.
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2008
        • 19376

        #378
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        lol Xiz, you're so full of shit it hurts now

        I don't exactly see you posting anything worth-while either, all I hear from you is "I have information and I'm not telling anyone" and "I'll save this for later" and "this person is bullshit, they should be removed". I'm actually looking back and what I've said and actually building on it.

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #379
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          Originally posted by TC_Halogen
          lol Xiz, you're so full of shit it hurts now

          I don't exactly see you posting anything worth-while either, all I hear from you is "I have information and I'm not telling anyone" and "I'll save this for later" and "this person is bullshit, they should be removed". I'm actually looking back and what I've said and actually building on it.
          Are you fucking stupid?!

          I already posted my thoughts on funnygurl in regards to this.

          Also, since Toxic wants to know as well, the REASON for me holding information is to see who will come out and oppose that statement. YMIA put up a big fuss about it. By pretending to bluff, I was able to weed out a green from the bunch.

          You don't like my logic? Well fine. But I haven't seen you do jack shit in this game as a 'green' so even if I am wrong, I still have the fact that I tried.

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #380
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            I'm human now, Xiz?
            Okay cool.

            But-

            Originally posted by Xiz
            Halogen is 100% wolf, no questions asked. He should die today.
            The reads post he made earlier had me clear him as human. That took some crazy guts to do- I mean, it's his first real game even. Why would a wolf make an insanely risky post like that in the first place? It didn't make sense to me.


            Originally posted by Xiz
            Afrobean 50% wolf
            wat. This guy's like 100% legit human to me too. You're not the first person to say this though...
            wat.
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #381
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              45 minutes to insta someone or we don't get a lynch

              make decisions please

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #382
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                Vote stays on Halogen.

                I'm sorry, I can't vote V right now, I honestly haven't been paying much attention to him. Only thing that might convince me is who Manti seer'd and why

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #383
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  2. and he is letting other people dictate the pace of the phase. his one contribution to how the phase would play out was a dumb dichotomy between clasko and ankoacid (hard to read what the intention but it as least contains: (1) trying to get everyone else in the thread to narrow down on these two and (2) an unstated belief that both are wolves if human. it doesn't seem to me that manti particularly believes both are wolves so i'm wondering why this is helpful? does listing clasko in this fashion take heat away from ankoacid, someone he wants to shelter and who i was myopically focusing on? i can't think of any reason this would be a good move unless you specifically believe something about one or both of them (which he did not state)
                  I always let people dictate the pace of the phase. This isn't new, but you present it like a bad thing.

                  I was trying to get people to focus on those two because I was interested in people's opinions. I wanted to see people come to the same conclusion i came to (That Clasko was human). I'm allowed to get opinions from people by asking questions to the thread.

                  That being said, I even said to Afro that I think of the two Anko was the potential wolf. You ignored this.

                  Originally posted by v
                  3. but far and beyond the sketchiest thing he did was state that it was simply a question to promote discussion. he tried to take away the force of the fact that he was intentionally narrowing when he was called out on it, which make his an extremely mercurial move for someone to make and therefore hella-motha-fuckin-balls-to-the-wall wolfy. you either intend to narrow or you don't, and failure to own it behind a wall of semantics is just the most not-human shit that has gone down in the thread so far.
                  You can use discussion to intentionally narrow on one subject to see who gives you different opinions. Different opinions are the foundation of TWG and catching wolves. It's not wolfy to pose questions to the thread especially when there's no out of thread talking enabled.

                  I didn't care who answered the question, I just needed some people to answer it to get a read on them. You took this and changed my motive to trying to limit discussion instead of trying to get a read on people.

                  You didn't consider possibilities, you saw a chance to take me out and you jumped on it.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #384
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    I seered a human last night.

                    Now i'll be roleblocked the rest of the game
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #385
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      if there's suddenly a wave of people who agree with you for some reason then whatever

                      but if no one agrees with you and we come to some consensus you'd best cooperate

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • Tokzic
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 6878

                        #386
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        that post was in regard to xiz's dumb tunnel visioning on halogen

                        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #387
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Manti, thoughts on Halogen

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #388
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Originally posted by Tokzic
                            that post was in regard to xiz's dumb tunnel visioning on halogen
                            ok

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #389
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              And the doctor should probably try to cover you. (Assuming the guardian is the doctor. The OP doesn't touch what it is at all.)

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #390
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                There's also nothing that says we only get a lynch though insta, it just says majority.

                                So change your votes.

                                I'm looking at you Halogen/V/Afro/funny/Melon
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...