TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FoJaR
    The Worst
    • Nov 2005
    • 2816

    #16
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    who is drekk

    also nice lurking TPS222

    Comment

    • yo man im awesome
      soleil ardent
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2007
      • 6514

      #17
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Originally posted by FoJaR
      who is drekk

      also nice lurking TPS222
      shrek is drekk

      Afrobean because Afrobean

      Originally posted by choof
      you double dad loving dipshit
      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
      Originally posted by smartdude1212
      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #18
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Guys im not a red. I'm a blue. I'm coming out to the thread right now.


        Oh wait this isnt the game with sunfan <3

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #19
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          but lol i don't think i have made it to day 2 in the past 4 games I have played... lets go for 5

          Comment

          • TC_Halogen
            Rhythm game specialist.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2008
            • 19376

            #20
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            Silly FoJar, that's not how you kill players.

            Comment

            • FoJaR
              The Worst
              • Nov 2005
              • 2816

              #21
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              since this is my first TWG can someone pls tell me how to play so i can do a good job?

              Comment

              • yo man im awesome
                soleil ardent
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2007
                • 6514

                #22
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                Originally posted by FoJaR
                since this is my first TWG can someone pls tell me how to play so i can do a good job?
                step 1: claim role
                step 2: get lynched
                step 3: profit!

                Originally posted by choof
                you double dad loving dipshit
                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  I am the innocent child

                  Comment

                  • TC_Halogen
                    Rhythm game specialist.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 19376

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    I am the innocent child
                    Xiz

                    Comment

                    • mellonxcollie
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 1304

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      Hello everybody~
                      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        Originally posted by FoJaR
                        who is drekk
                        TWG CVIII: Revenge Of Drekk

                        "Oh-Five Hundred Hours! Time to get moving, we don't have long until the Effarians track our trail". Commander Syd 's voice bellowed out as if a cannon had been tied to an alarm clock. The 1st Intergalactic Reconnaissance Intelligence Squadron, better known as I.R.I.S, began to arise and refocus on the task at hand: The Quasarian Empire's order to lead an expedition to locate, identify, and capture the leader of the Effarian separatist rebellion, General Drekk.

                        A former General in the Quasarian Army, Drekk was known for his fiercely ruthless demeanor as much as for being a master tactician. Criticized for using overly-brutal measures to accomplish his tasks, Drekk became ostracized for his win-at-all costs mentality. The Quasarian Empire fancied itself a refined and cultured civilization. Despite the concerns of many within the empire, General Drekk's track record could not be disputed. The turning point came in the Great Void War of 2945 QD. Drekk lead the 51st Spaceborne into what many considered a suicidal asteroid field flank maneuver against the Nebulonians. His actions were directly responsible for winning the war, but he also knowingly sacrificed the lives of 75% of his squadron to pull it off. General Drekk expected to receive a hero's welcome when he returned. Instead, he was detained and held for trial.

                        The son of the Supreme Commander was a victim in General Drekk's fleet that day. Drekk was being charged with 1st Degree Quasarian Spacewar Crimes.. The day he stood at court, Drekk lashed out at the jury. "I am the one who makes the decisions than none of you are brave enough to do. I do not enjoy this, I do not revel in it. I am here to protect this empire from its enemies, and this is how you treat me? This is how you treat the man who allows you to feel safe in your bed at night? This is how you treat the man who single-handedly decimated 5 Nebulonian squadrons and ended the war? You all know nothing of what is really out there. You haven't seen what I have seen; but now that you are to remove that man? Prepare."

                        That was the last thing anyone ever heard General Drekk say. The verdict rang Guilty and Drekk was to be transported to the Quasarian Maximum Security Prison on Ender-5. The transport never made it there. Some speculated that Drekk died that day, perhaps ambushed by some inter-galactic pirates. No one really knew, they were just glad he was gone; such barbarism was a stain on the Quasarian way of life.

                        It wasn't until 2956 that anyone even uttered the name. "Drekk is back" was the last word of a local mercenary bandit that had been picked up by a routine Quasarian Spaceway inspection. Bloodied and bruised, the bandit's final dying statement had caused a fluster. "Is he really back?", the town collectively worried. Months went by and slowly the fear dissipated. That is, until the 10 year anniversary of that fateful battle in the Great Void War. The Supreme Commander received a video at precisely midnight, and as soon as he opened it, it began playing throughout the screens of all of Quasaria. In the video, a militant drum beat could be heard driving the rhythm of the camera, as it slowly panned out from a footstep. As the beat increased, an army comprising of thousands of soldiers filled the screen in unison march. A grave message appeared on the screen, "I'm back.".

                        The Effarians, as they soon became known, were a separatist group comprised of Drekk sympathizers. No one ever saw, heard, or spoke to Drekk. No one was even really sure if it was him; but deep down, everyone knew. Light skirmishes had begun breaking out at the fringe borderlands of the Qusarian Empire. Many thought this would be the extent of the threat, and were not concerned. To Commander Syd though, he knew what Drekk was doing; Testing the waters.

                        Commander Syd had gotten the troops of I.R.I.S ready to go. I.R.I.S was comprised of the best and brightest members of the Quasarian forces available. They had been trying to track down Drekk on Vu'shada, a remote moon located near the edge of the military buffer zone; an area General Drekk had spent most of his active duty life in.

                        "I can't wait to be the one who puts some hot lead straight into that bastards head." , declared Tokzic.

                        "Not if I get em' first, just like that Quadnar back on Cirrus-6.", retorted a smug Afrobean.

                        "Hey, hey, this isn't an assassination mission guys", chimed in mellonxcollie, "our only duty is to capture Drekk and bring him back to the Supreme Commander to stand trial for his crimes".

                        DarkManticoreX2 let out a hearty laugh "Hahah oh right, because that worked so well last time".

                        Vendetta21 guffawed and added "Yeah, might as well just give him the keys to the cuffs and save us the hassle".

                        "He's just a Quasarian guys, he puts his pants on one leg at a time too", shouted Xiz from the back.

                        "Clearly you haven't studied who we're going after here", said Clasko1000 snobbily.

                        "Who has time to study?", Funnygurl555 sarcastically mocked.

                        A disturbed Xelnya hears this and exclaims "You better start then if you haven't, because T-force and I spent a whole month reading up on this guy's war stories. Previously classified documents on excessive torture techniques, psychological manipulation, mass genocides."

                        Everyone simmered down and remembered the severity of this task.

                        They had traveled all day and were stopping for the night in an abandoned outpost at the base of Mt.Thylus. There was enough food and water there to easily support everyone.

                        "Man, nothing better than some ice cold water after a long day's trek", said a refreshed TC_Halogen.

                        "Yeah, and this space spam isn't so bad either." , replied Guest15937.

                        The squad was beginning to wind down and prepare their sleeping arrangements. At that moment, a thunderous explosion came from deep within the abandoned outpost, immediately cutting out all power to the building. "What was that!?", multiple people screamed out. From the darkness bellowed a hauntingly familiar voice:"MUHAHAHAH, you fools. You had been searching for me for months, little did you know that I had infiltrated your ranks and was right under your noses. Do not fear me, I am not here to hurt you. I'm here to convert you. To have you ask yourself, "What kind of man do I want to be. One who does what is easy, or one who does what is right". I have already converted 2 of you to my side already here. You will not leave this outpost until you join the Effarian cause. With the help of all of your great minds and skills, we could secure a future that is bright for all Effaria, and reclaim what is rightfully mine from Quasaria. Time is a valuable commodity to me though, and so in a measure to speed this process along, I will be killing one of you each night until you're all either on my side, or dead. I've been hidden among your ranks for months now, I'm not worried about be discovered during the day. You must fear the night. Your Commander, Syd, is dead. One of you are already dead now as well . Join the chaos." Drekk finishes as if a fading distant scream had been murmured.

                        A few panic-stricken moments pass, and the light turns on to reveal.....
                        Last edited by Tps222; 02-9-2014, 07:59 PM.

                        Comment

                        • T-Force
                          Your world ends with you
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 4753

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Well.

                          That escalated quickly.
                          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                            Hype for first true game.
                            Hyyyyyyyped. Both first game 0/

                            Comment

                            • yo man im awesome
                              soleil ardent
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2007
                              • 6514

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              d'aww I didn't get to be in the story rip me

                              Originally posted by choof
                              you double dad loving dipshit
                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                              Originally posted by smartdude1212
                              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                              Comment

                              • TC_Halogen
                                Rhythm game specialist.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2008
                                • 19376

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                Hyyyyyyyped. Both first game 0/

                                8.TWG India (Nation) Lynched Day 3
                                don't you lie to me, fucker

                                Comment

                                Working...