TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #91
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Originally posted by T-Force
    Well then. FoJar's out, and no one's really sticking out like a sore thumb for me.
    THANKS GUYS! WAY TO MAKE THIS HARD!
    Well, you could always push for a lynch based on little-to-no information at all.
    ... right Xiz?
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #92
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Jeez girl it's only day one and your acting like you are one from insta.

      Comment

      • Tokzic
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 6878

        #93
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        fojar: omg i barely made it to the signups in time i get to play this twg!!
        wolves: NOPE LOL

        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

        Comment

        • Tokzic
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 6878

          #94
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          ymia can you please be a less obvious wolf next time it makes the game too easy

          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #95
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            Originally posted by Xiz
            Jeez girl it's only day one and your acting like you are one from insta.
            It's not nerves from being a wolf honest!!!
            But really I was just messing around, hah. I'm gonna get off your case on me until I actually know why you're suspicious of me.
            For now, it's time to focus on other people
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • TC_Halogen
              Rhythm game specialist.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2008
              • 19376

              #96
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Placing a vote on Tokzic for now; really have no rhyme or reason behind it at the moment and it'll likely change.

              Comment

              • yo man im awesome
                soleil ardent
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2007
                • 6514

                #97
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                Originally posted by Tokzic
                ymia can you please be a less obvious wolf next time it makes the game too easy
                k lol i'll do my best

                but for real tho my vote's on Afro cause Afro talks, he's good at making/starting legit conversation

                Originally posted by choof
                you double dad loving dipshit
                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #98
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Hey xelnya I asked you a question

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #99
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Nope. I'll say it when the time is right.
                    This is a weird as fuck thing to say, Xiz. If you want to make a vote without reasoning, that is OK on day 1; you don't have to BS and claim that it's just not the right time to reveal your reason.

                    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                    Afro talks, he's good at making/starting legit conversation
                    So... you indicate that you want me to die?

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #100
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      I think you mistaken me for someone who cares what you think Afro. But thanks for posting.

                      Comment

                      • yo man im awesome
                        soleil ardent
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2007
                        • 6514

                        #101
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        This is a weird as fuck thing to say, Xiz. If you want to make a vote without reasoning, that is OK on day 1; you don't have to BS and claim that it's just not the right time to reveal your reason.


                        So... you indicate that you want me to die?
                        What no this isn't a "I want you lynched" vote, just a "hey, you're in this game, you know how to make conversation. i like you", and that's why I'm voting you, I want you to start conversation with your current thoughts, is all.

                        Honestly I could have very easily done this without a vote, but that wouldn't be any fun

                        Originally posted by choof
                        you double dad loving dipshit
                        Originally posted by t-rogdor
                        dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                        Originally posted by smartdude1212
                        I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #102
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          is this some sort of playful joke, or maybe sarcasm, or do you genuinely conceive that you have a known honesty?
                          A bit of sarcasm and genuine conception. Lol

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Like you have ever played a game with me
                          it makes a lot of sense for the wolves to want to dominate the game. Yer a smart guy though, so it might be too easy which is why yer do in it.

                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Hey xelnya I asked you a question
                          I missed it because I'm on my phone at work.

                          Comment

                          • T-Force
                            Your world ends with you
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 4753

                            #103
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Good ol' Day 1 banter.

                            So, if you're always honest, Xel, are you a wolf?
                            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                            Comment

                            • T-Force
                              Your world ends with you
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 4753

                              #104
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Nah just kidding, like you'd admit that.
                              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #105
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Originally posted by clasko1000
                                We spared you pointless internet hours so you can focus on the Olympics.
                                Wolf slip of the tongue?
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...