TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Guest15937
    One-handed elite
    • May 2008
    • 1464

    #106
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    I assumed the "we" was referring to all players in the game.
    The renegade has betrayed me.

    Comment

    • clasko1000
      Ima Twans
      • Aug 2006
      • 633

      #107
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      Wolf slip of the tongue?
      OMG that was a good one, I actually started sweating that i would get the D1 lynch cuz i dont really have a defense. Luckily my other wolfy buddy came to the rescue and clarified the context of my previous post.
      It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

      Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

      Originally posted by emerald000
      I'll take some more free boosters please.
      Originally posted by choof
      please do the community a favor
      http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

      Comment

      • AnkoAcid
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2013
        • 10

        #108
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        *gnaws on jerky....*

        Comment

        • clasko1000
          Ima Twans
          • Aug 2006
          • 633

          #109
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          Originally posted by AnkoAcid
          *gnaws on FoJaR....*
          I found us another wolf guys.
          It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

          Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

          Originally posted by emerald000
          I'll take some more free boosters please.
          Originally posted by choof
          please do the community a favor
          http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #110
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            So I guess we need to lynch both clasko and guest then.

            Comment

            • clasko1000
              Ima Twans
              • Aug 2006
              • 633

              #111
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Obvious jokes are im guessing not so obvious?
              It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

              Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

              Originally posted by emerald000
              I'll take some more free boosters please.
              Originally posted by choof
              please do the community a favor
              http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #112
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                oops forgot to vote

                clasko

                Comment

                • clasko1000
                  Ima Twans
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 633

                  #113
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Afrobean

                  He was being, i dont like u.
                  It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                  Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                  Originally posted by emerald000
                  I'll take some more free boosters please.
                  Originally posted by choof
                  please do the community a favor
                  http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #114
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    lol nailed it

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #115
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      Originally posted by T-Force
                      Good ol' Day 1 banter.

                      So, if you're always honest, Xel, are you a wolf?
                      Nope. I wish. If I was you'd die first. You can read me too well.
                      Last edited by XelNya; 02-11-2014, 12:11 AM.

                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #116
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        XelNya, you are not allowed to edit your posts for any reason in this game. This is just a warning, because we have a lot of newer players in the game, but if it happens again the person will have to be modkilled.

                        Thanks for understanding!

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #117
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Afrobean where is your good ol' wall of texts

                          Comment

                          • T-Force
                            Your world ends with you
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 4753

                            #118
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            Nope. I wish. If I was you'd die first. You can read me too well.
                            Awww, I'm touched. You give me too much credit. <3
                            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                            Comment

                            • Afrobean
                              Admiral in the Red Army
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 13262

                              #119
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              calling it now: xiz and clasko are wolves together

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #120
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                p much

                                Comment

                                Working...