TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #421
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    but that's not really wolfy she always thinks manti needs to die if he lives through n1

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #422
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      I'm cool with killing mellon, she is not-as-green to me but she has been UTR this game

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #423
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        or explain why you think she;s green real real fast?

        I'm addmittedly bad at reading her.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • Tokzic
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 6878

          #424
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          guys i'm trying to triple post can you have a little courtesy

          Originally posted by manti
          Tokzic, can you put your vote on melon?
          nope

          v's playing you like an instrument don't let him

          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

          Comment

          • Vendetta21
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Aug 2006
            • 2745

            #425
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            i'm going to vote anko for a kitb shortly

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #426
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              or explain why you think she;s green real real fast?

              I'm addmittedly bad at reading her.
              She is neutral to me. It's a 50-50 for me with her right now.
              Like she has a habit of being quiet but she really has said nill this game with a few small posts.

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #427
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                manti we've been wolves together like 4 or 5 times ask yourself if i'm really playing you

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #428
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  V shut up we are not talking about you right now

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #429
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    8 min left.

                    Comment

                    • Vendetta21
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2745

                      #430
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      anko

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #431
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        I'm going to trust tokzic.

                        v
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #432
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          You know her better then I do Tokzic. I'm trusting you on that read.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #433
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Sorry V

                            Comment

                            • Vendetta21
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 2745

                              #434
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              v

                              godspeed humans

                              the voting patterns near the end here are probably the best thing that one could see in a day 1

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #435
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                In the end someone voting for me needed to die, and I don't think afro or halogen are the people to be looking at.

                                Melon/V/Funny are the people we need to look at critically and we just don't have the time or the data to make a decision I'm completely comfortable with right now.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...