TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #151
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Has anyone else noticed*
    i noticed it. the one question in my mind is if the reason she is more nervous acting this game is the lack of a mason partner, her perceived public identity being attached to her, or wolf.

    i mean she states she is new/first-game (i read this embellishment as null tell) as a way of describing why she is awkward/nervous but she made 83 posts in TWG: CIV. that's a pretty solid first game under your belt and i'm not wrapping my head around why she thinks this game feels so subjectively different that she is labeling it her first

    Comment

    • mellonxcollie
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Dec 2006
      • 1304

      #152
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      she thinks this game feels so subjectively different that she is labeling it her first
      This is a very good point, good catch.

      Originally posted by Xiz
      Also has anyone noticed how differently she started off this game?
      I noticed that she was posting more frequently and making more jokes. This in itself isn't too telling, but coupled with V's point...

      She was also very quick to defend/latch on to my "defense" of Clasko, who is also posting strangely. possible wolf buddies??
      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #153
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Originally posted by Xiz
        Has anyone else the sudden mood tone that Funnygurl gives off after I start focusing her?
        What do you mean by "sudden mood tone?" I was joking around because I didn't think you were serious. Could you post something specific? Unless you're still waiting for the "right time."

        Originally posted by Xiz
        Also has anyone noticed how differently she started off this game?
        CIV I was an actual wolf.

        CVI I was trying to hide my identity (I actually was going to type something along the lines, "Hi, everyone! Good luck! =)" when the game first started, but then you said that we were supposed to keep our identities concealed). That obviously didn't work to my advantage (thanks psychoangel), but that point still stands.

        Thing is Xiz, you can't really judge me on my playing style just yet. Regardless of what I posted above, this is still my third game. I'm still trying to find a playing style that works for me.

        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        i mean she states she is new/first-game (i read this embellishment as null tell) as a way of describing why she is awkward/nervous but she made 83 posts in TWG: CIV. that's a pretty solid first game under your belt and i'm not wrapping my head around why she thinks this game feels so subjectively different that she is labeling it her first
        It's my third game. I'm not the one who said this game was my first, either =P

        That and

        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        her perceived public identity being attached to her
        It was much easier to post anonymously because I didn't have to deal much with people knowing I'm newer to this game, so yeah, that probably does have something to do with it.
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #154
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          Originally posted by Tokzic
          oh wait i guess that post wasn't exactly a direct response

          disregard that


          Done

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #155
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            It's my third game. I'm not the one who said this game was my first, either =P
            yeah uh xelnya said this i don't know why funnygurl's getting grilled for it

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #156
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Originally posted by Tokzic
              yeah uh xelnya said this i don't know why funnygurl's getting grilled for it
              i actually confused her and TC_Halogen's comment

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #157
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                that and xiz's infograph made allied nation a green role so i thought she was a mason last game

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #158
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                  This is a very good point, good catch.



                  I noticed that she was posting more frequently and making more jokes. This in itself isn't too telling, but coupled with V's point...

                  She was also very quick to defend/latch on to my "defense" of Clasko, who is also posting strangely. possible wolf buddies??
                  I kinda ninja'd your post earlier and was confused over the posting that was going on, so when I saw that I felt a bit better because people were being a bit wary of starting a wagon on Clasko's.

                  Actually, I was trying to type up a post for a while, and I was about to vote for TC_Halogen for quickly jumping onto the Clasko wagon.
                  But guess what? I have crappy Internet at school. Nothing would send.
                  Then I saw your post and I calmed down for a bit and said I agreed with that, and V's post made sense, so I backed off of everything.

                  Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                  possible wolf buddies??
                  How was that wolfy? x.x

                  hmhm I'm probably not helping my case at this point.
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Tokzic
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 6878

                    #159
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    oops lol

                    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #160
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      god dammit that post was supposed to immediately follow v's

                      someone should make me admin already so i can fix ninjaposting forever

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #161
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        Originally posted by Tokzic
                        yeah uh xelnya said this i don't know why funnygurl's getting grilled for it
                        I never said it was her first game. I implied it was more of a proper (by this I mean no anonymity) first game for myself, but I never even touched her aside from a joke that she should be spared because Xiz is more threatening due to his dominating first few posts or the sarcastoball joke.

                        She makes a first game reference in a post though.

                        I'm still on the Xiz lynch train here. And only because of how the last TWG I played went.

                        I'm onto you buddy. I know it's you.

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #162
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          She makes a first game reference in a post though.
                          wot

                          pretty sure the only two people in the thread who talked about first games are you and halogen

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #163
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            i mean feel free to quote where she does if i'm wrong

                            but i'm pretty sure you're wrong

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1304

                              #164
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              How was that wolfy? x.x
                              If Clasko is a wolf and you are defending him that could mean that you are his wolf buddy. Since Tokzic pointed out our confusion, though, I don't see any reason to believe this is true anymore unless I see some more evidence
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • Vendetta21
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 2745

                                #165
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                AnkoAcid out of me, mellonxcollie, and tokzic who do you find the most wolfy and why?

                                Comment

                                Working...