TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-


Originally posted by qrrbrbirbelAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOriginally posted by the sun fanAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Originally posted by Shadow_God_10Oh God it's SubaruOriginally posted by Deameraidamnit subaruOriginally posted by FreezinIceYou can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EODOriginally posted by the sun fanif cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obvOriginally posted by Funnygurl555wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo

Originally posted by dAnceguy117
-
Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
No it wasn't. I don't really think it's the most significant thing to read you from now that more has happened anyways, but I will find some time later to answer your question since I can tell it is perplexing you.
Indeed, RIP. I think it must be an attempted role kill, because Charu was even defending Xel at the last minute and trying to encourage a different wagon.
I guess the counter-argument is that the seer creates more clears, and a bold play helps with the deficit the remaining wolf is in.
I am just curious, what did you mean by this? It seems random compared to your previous post about him.twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossedComment
-
Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for a brief moment due to raeko being weirdo and kinda his response to me telling him he had 15 minutes left
which yes was edgy but in that moment felt like angy townComment
-
Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
Votes at Half 6 server time
Charu (02)- mellonxcollie, SubaruPoptart
XelNya (01)- FreezinIce
SubaruPoptart (01)- Charu
mellonxcollie (01)- star-crossed
thesunfan (01)- Roundbox
Something I remember thinking at the time, is that in all my TWG career this is the day end where I had the least idea of who was going to die. And I hoped that that ended up being a bad thing for the wolves. In hindsight, I guess it was. Anyway:
Some people are still memeing, and roundbox is trying to pressure sun fan, which choof is discussing with him.
Xel shows up at 6:40.
choof votes Xel and implies the other options are Subaru, Charu, Raeko. Puts Subaru and Xel in KITB 2-2.
I join Charu on Subaru.
choof unvotes upon seeing Xel, 6:45.
sun fan says "high confidence" that I am a wolf and votes me at :52.
roundbox jokes that Xel can be on his "drop list" too, due to a joke Xel made around this time.
Charu wants a vote count. Some people are trying to figure out why sun fan actually thinks I am wolfing.
raeko joins in on :56, putting me in KITB with Subaru.
Charu says he thinks Xel and I are both town.
sun fan says he is spooked by raeko agreeing with him.
roundbox has still been grilling sun fan and is confused by me being voted.
raeko basically says a bad vibe on me is the only thing she has had all game and also she is dealing with her dog.
:58 sun fan says he might kill Xel.
Last 2 minutes
Vote Count:
star-crossed (02) thesunfan, mellonxcollie
SubaruPoptart (02)- Charu, star-crossed
Charu (01)- SubaruPoptart
XelNya (01)- FreezinIce
thesunfan (01)- Roundbox
:59 Xel votes me for self pres, putting me at 3 votes, subaru at 2, while Xel is still on 1.
And then sun fan and I both vote Xel. sun fan's put Xel in KITB with Subaru, and I put Xel above Subaru.
roundbox quotes sun fan's vote switch just to say "I like my vote."
:59 choof votes Subaru.
(Subaru and Freezin are afk this entire time.)twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossedComment
-
Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
Too much talk about the reason behind Charu's death, I think
I swear that I post about night kill theories being too wishy-washy and therefore not worth sharing almost every game
I thought I had sunfan, but lol no
His vote looks good given his swapping between Cel and Star at the end. While I felt like his vote on xel was bad initially, swapping to it at the end there is not a wolfy sunfan move. I just don't see it.
A little of the same with freezin. Freezin could have made a major miscalculation with placing his vote if Xel is his partner, but who the fuck goes to sleep like that after admitting it?
Too stupid to be wolfy? Too violent of a bus to make sense? Neither impossible, but neither probable. Reevaluate f3 along with sunfan if needed.
Star acted in self pres, so that vote is unreadable. They had that vote on raeko beforehand, but that's about it.Originally posted by the sun fan
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

Comment
-
Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
When'd Raeko vote Charu? I didn't see that readin through EoD last time what

Originally posted by qrrbrbirbelAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOriginally posted by the sun fanAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Originally posted by Shadow_God_10Oh God it's SubaruOriginally posted by Deameraidamnit subaruOriginally posted by FreezinIceYou can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EODOriginally posted by the sun fanif cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obvOriginally posted by Funnygurl555wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo

Originally posted by dAnceguy117
Comment
-
Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
For choof to be a wolf, he has to have been deciding to bus from the get-go. choof is feeling spicy enough to make Xel a wagon again, and then there would be a very complex and nuanced interaction where choof is faking a read shift and there's some anger and frustration on both sides. This seems unlikely to me.
For roundbox to be a wolf, he gave up his agency in deciding who would die by being relatively single-minded about pressuring sun fan, even though nobody really gave indication they were willing to follow. He was very active at the day end and thus had an opportunity to sway things somewhere else if he wanted. His last post is definitely not pro-wolf: he allows Xel to stay in the majority while not even getting any credit for making Xel die.
Subaru wasn't there, and it is interesting because Xel had another option to self-pres onto Subaru. Xel had more limited time than others to actually assess things. If Subaru is town, then it makes little difference to Xel who to self-pres on, and for all I know he went on me for style points because I literally never get hanged. Lol. (Or more likely, because more people were talking about me at the time?)
I don't think that raeko voting me was inconsistent at all with her posting. I guess I just see the outcome of it as being more pro-wolf than others, and also it might make more sense for Xel to vote for me if they are both wolves. It is kind of the same deal as when I tried to put pressure on her yesterday: process of elimination leads me to want to look at her, in that she is not really doing anything wrong, but she is making a limited impact and so it may be easier to fake what she is doing.
For Freezin to be a wolf, he went for a refuge in audacity TWTBAW play by going afk and leaving a spite vote...on his wolf partner. He could not have known that this vote would turn out to be so pivotal, but he should known the risk that it would be, especially because Xel is pretty easy to get hanged a lot of the time. So, it is very interesting. It has been fun to see him be analytical today.
sun fan, I should write something more analytical about but my brain just keeps going "F U."
raekotwg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossedComment
-
-
Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
Also, I did not pay much attention in my summary to the fact that Charu was also at 2 votes until raeko voted me. People had not really given much thoughts on Charu's towniness or lack thereof in general I think. Subaru asking about it just now made me realize that.
Subaru, I had written to choof saying that I thought the rationale for his vote was generally sound but that I did not think it was the best thing to read Xel on, and that I had slight concerns about choof's writing style. I believe you responded to me to . I had more that I liked about choof than I didn't, and I believe that wolves enjoy when two towns are not agreeing with each other, and it can be an easy thing for them to take a stance about. So, I was speculating while waiting for choof to answer me that if somebody else responded to this conversation, they may be more likely to be a wolf. You ended up asking me some questions about my stance on it.
That all being said, it would have been more accurate to say I was voting you because of process of elimination compared to who else had at least one vote on them at the time. Charu had 2 votes for instance, and I thought you were more likely to flip wolf than Charu.
I am not explaining this because I expect you to defend yourself from it, and do not even think that is good use of your time, but just because you wanted to know.twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossedComment
-


Originally posted by qrrbrbirbelAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOriginally posted by the sun fanAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Originally posted by Shadow_God_10Oh God it's SubaruOriginally posted by Deameraidamnit subaruOriginally posted by FreezinIceYou can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EODOriginally posted by the sun fanif cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obvOriginally posted by Funnygurl555wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo

Originally posted by dAnceguy117
Comment
-
-
Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
oh wow that was super early on then tf, she just didn't change it til EoD?

Originally posted by qrrbrbirbelAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOriginally posted by the sun fanAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Originally posted by Shadow_God_10Oh God it's SubaruOriginally posted by Deameraidamnit subaruOriginally posted by FreezinIceYou can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EODOriginally posted by the sun fanif cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obvOriginally posted by Funnygurl555wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo

Originally posted by dAnceguy117
Comment
-
Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
My vote was actually on Subaru before it was on Xel, for a whole 15 minutes. Xel could have voted Subaru instead of me, and I probably would not have voted for Xel if he didn't vote for me. So, there is more to analyze with the circumstances than you are saying.twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossedComment
-
Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
I'm clearing freezin and choof, and I'm at like very, very close to clear on star. I think roundbox is also almost always town. I'd have voted Charu today.
Will run it down in the remainderOriginally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
The only one of these takes I think is controversial is outright clearing Freezin, but I do not know him as well as you do.twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossedComment
Comment