TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
thank u guys for believing in me despite my awful play
Comment
-
Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
raeko I'm not quite sure where the vc is rn but I'm hoppin this ain't insta

Originally posted by qrrbrbirbelAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOriginally posted by the sun fanAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Originally posted by Shadow_God_10Oh God it's SubaruOriginally posted by Deameraidamnit subaruOriginally posted by FreezinIceYou can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EODOriginally posted by the sun fanif cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obvOriginally posted by Funnygurl555wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo

Originally posted by dAnceguy117
Comment
-
Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
If it's kitb I'd also be OK with that

Originally posted by qrrbrbirbelAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOriginally posted by the sun fanAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Originally posted by Shadow_God_10Oh God it's SubaruOriginally posted by Deameraidamnit subaruOriginally posted by FreezinIceYou can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EODOriginally posted by the sun fanif cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obvOriginally posted by Funnygurl555wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo

Originally posted by dAnceguy117
Comment
-
Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
Going against the wishes of the seer, im a bad boy
But i really think raeko is being geniune here call it a really deep tone read========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by CharuWow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collieAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEETOriginally posted by roundboxAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by AfrobeanLynch all liars is good meta. Period.Originally posted by RedMy guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.Originally posted by TWG IkeSCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMEDComment
-
Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
STOP POSTING
Originally posted by Svazmore like Shad-hoe God am I right hahaOriginally posted by mellon_collieTIL women have breasts because of horninessOriginally posted by bugkid666sunfan I fucked upOriginally posted by MixMasterLarXel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do
Originally posted by Funnygurl555your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of youOriginally posted by DaBackpackmight quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun
Comment
-
Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
It appears an insta has occurred at Post #499
Vote Count:
mellonxcollie (04)- star-crossed, thesunfan, SubaruPoptart, Roundbox
Roundbox (03)- FreezinIce, mellonxcollie, choof
Originally posted by Svazmore like Shad-hoe God am I right hahaOriginally posted by mellon_collieTIL women have breasts because of horninessOriginally posted by bugkid666sunfan I fucked upOriginally posted by MixMasterLarXel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do
Originally posted by Funnygurl555your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of youOriginally posted by DaBackpackmight quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun
Comment
-
Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
*BING BONG BING* AHEM... IS THIS THING ON?? OKAY GOOD... IT SEEMS AS IF THE LOT OF YOU HAVE MADE ANOTHER DECISION. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU ALL. NOW BY THE POWER INVESTED IN ME, I HEREBY YEET THIS PASSENGER OFF MY TRAIN! *BONG BING BONG*
mellonxcollie has been launched through the ceiling via ejector seat, and has left the TWG Train
She was...
Vanilla Town
Night 2 has begun, you know the drill. Send your night actions to your conductor via PM or Discord.
DAY TWO SHALL BEGIN ON MAY 6TH 2021 AT 7AM SERVER TIME
Originally posted by Svazmore like Shad-hoe God am I right hahaOriginally posted by mellon_collieTIL women have breasts because of horninessOriginally posted by bugkid666sunfan I fucked upOriginally posted by MixMasterLarXel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do
Originally posted by Funnygurl555your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of youOriginally posted by DaBackpackmight quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun
Comment
-
Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
*BING BONG BONG* GOOD MORNING PASSENGERS, IT IS TIME TO... WHAT'S THIS? BLOOD ON MY TRAIN?! UNACCEPTABLE! OH WELL, I GUESS THAT'S WHAT JANITORS ARE FOR RIGHT? I SHALL CONTACT ONE RIGHT AWAY *BONG BING BONG*
In the night...
star-crossed has died...
They were...
Seer
DAY TWO HAS BEGUN. YOU MAY NOW POST
Originally posted by Svazmore like Shad-hoe God am I right hahaOriginally posted by mellon_collieTIL women have breasts because of horninessOriginally posted by bugkid666sunfan I fucked upOriginally posted by MixMasterLarXel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do
Originally posted by Funnygurl555your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of youOriginally posted by DaBackpackmight quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun
Comment
-
Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
Expected but still sad. Just like mello dying yesterday========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by CharuWow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collieAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEETOriginally posted by roundboxAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by AfrobeanLynch all liars is good meta. Period.Originally posted by RedMy guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.Originally posted by TWG IkeSCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMEDComment
-
Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
Honestly dunno what to say other than im probably always voting the box here========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by CharuWow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collieAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEETOriginally posted by roundboxAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by AfrobeanLynch all liars is good meta. Period.Originally posted by RedMy guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.Originally posted by TWG IkeSCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMEDComment
-
Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
Im interested to know what roundbox will try here========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by CharuWow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collieAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEETOriginally posted by roundboxAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by AfrobeanLynch all liars is good meta. Period.Originally posted by RedMy guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.Originally posted by TWG IkeSCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMEDComment
-
Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
I like choof on the whole but this post smells.
Trying to think what i dont like about it...its hard to put into words. Just a really wierd thing to say at a really wierd time. When u posted this did u see the swing back to mello from subaru and roundbox?
I was very sure mello was a whiff, i was watching the thread in real time and even i hard a hard time parsing what happened at 4:59 (the double vote swing) in the moment.
Not only did u see it and understand it, you had time to post a quip that reads like you knew for sure raeko was a whiff and would be following up on box the next day?
Its just so wierd man.========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by CharuWow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collieAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEETOriginally posted by roundboxAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by AfrobeanLynch all liars is good meta. Period.Originally posted by RedMy guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.Originally posted by TWG IkeSCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMEDComment

Comment