TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #466
    Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    why would he choose to park on his partner if he knew he might fall asleep?
    not just "might" like I'm pretty sure freezy just went "lol vote for xel gn" and went his happy content ass to bed

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #467
      Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

      Am i really the only person that thinks bussing is insane and highly unlikely in a 2 wolf setup?
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • mellon_collie
        FFR Player
        • May 2017
        • 156

        #468
        Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        NO SUBARU i am going to be flipped green please read this again tomorrow, LOOK INTO ROUNDBOX
        I'm not saying to vote him 100% I'm saying to analyze him, a message from confirmed green to confirmed green (read this tomorrow)

        you said you are better at playing when you have flips lmao

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #469
          Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          no I can't unfortunately

          sunfan had his EOD shens with star
          freezi parked on xel and peaced
          choof was after xel all phase
          and then we have the seer clears

          thats just where we are at
          yeah, unfortunately, I'm kinda the same way

          I was doing all kinds of solvey stuff to get to you and subaru, though, and I still want to hear from star about that choof read (my post with all the quotes in it)
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #470
            Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            Am i really the only person that thinks bussing is insane and highly unlikely in a 2 wolf setup?
            I think its especially insane to do it to the roleblocker wolf
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #471
              Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

              Its the strength of that fact thats doing a lot of work clearing choof in my mind
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • SubaruPoptart
                da kyo~
                • Nov 2015
                • 737

                #472
                Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                I'm not saying to vote him 100% I'm saying to analyze him, a message from confirmed green to confirmed green (read this tomorrow)

                you said you are better at playing when you have flips lmao
                so wait when'd you get confirmed






                Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Oh God it's Subaru
                Originally posted by Deamerai
                damnit subaru
                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                Comment

                • mellon_collie
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2017
                  • 156

                  #473
                  Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
                  so wait when'd you get confirmed
                  I will be confirmed tomorrow if I die here, that's why I said to read that again tomorrow lol

                  Comment

                  • star-crossed
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2017
                    • 476

                    #474
                    Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    Am i really the only person that thinks bussing is insane and highly unlikely in a 2 wolf setup?
                    I mean I mostly play 3 wolf setups and am continually amazed how much it happens. Perhaps it is hard to avoid the truth you know.
                    twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #475
                      Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      I mean I mostly play 3 wolf setups and am continually amazed how much it happens. Perhaps it is hard to avoid the truth you know.
                      faking sleep? freezin has the timestamps on his posts to prove that he was going from 7 AM to about noon server time. seems pretty damn committed to be a busing ruse
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #476
                        Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                        *BING BONG BING*
                        ATTENTION PASSENGERS, YOU HAVE LESS THAN 20 MINUTES REMAINING
                        *BONG BING BONG*

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • star-crossed
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2017
                          • 476

                          #477
                          Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          faking sleep? freezin has the timestamps on his posts to prove that he was going from 7 AM to about noon server time. seems pretty damn committed to be a busing ruse
                          ....what?
                          twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #478
                            Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            ....what?
                            Probably quoted the wrong post
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #479
                              Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              ....what?
                              I'm just commenting on how crazy it would be if the busing scenario was true here
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • mellon_collie
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2017
                                • 156

                                #480
                                Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                Probably quoted the wrong post
                                nah he's saying freezi would have to be extremely dedicated to a bus to vote and then just leave

                                Comment

                                Working...