TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #526
    Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

    I will be trying to discard a lot before I reread, and I'll try to go into the reread fresh as a result
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #527
      Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

      I have an examination for my dumb mouth in about two hours, depending on that I may also receive treatment today
      confirmin I'll be gone all day sry

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #528
        Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by choof
        I have an examination for my dumb mouth in about two hours, depending on that I may also receive treatment today
        confirmin I'll be gone all day sry
        just try to make 5 posts before
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #529
          Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          Ys got me
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #530
            Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            I predict u lose interest and abandon this by end of day 2 at the latest
            technically, freezin was right
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #531
              Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              I would ghost d1 and not shitpost if i was wolfing this game

              And i wouldn't vote and drop slank cause that's a good way to get iced but im human so idgaf
              I don't believe the first line to be true

              but I believe the second line to be townie in the end?

              guess that's where I'm at with it
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #532
                Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                i'm at like 9 posts atm it's fine

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #533
                  Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by choof
                  full of shit because I have a legitimate vote for you or full of shit because you don't think I'd be shitposting
                  come on son
                  you know I love shitposting
                  yeah the interactions around here really don't feel w/w to me
                  if its choof I'll have a hard time finding him out in what is probably an inevitable f3
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #534
                    Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    *ahem*

                    *thonk*
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #535
                      Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Fuck, what am I doing THINKING

                      Here, have some bread from the bread bank.

                      I now understand why Charu was nightkilled
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #536
                        Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        is sunfan doing the AFK at EOD thing AGAIN when I have my vote on him???
                        actually idk if I had my vote on him last game but I definitely had suspicion on him because of his AFKness until it was this late in the phase
                        just call me DBP
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #537
                          Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          you want in on the list too? there's room for two
                          pffffffffft
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #538
                            Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            You literally voted me on a non-issue based on a thing I alluded to in my fucking opening post.

                            Your logic chain is literally rusty from the get-go, it'd break had I actually had proper time to be responsive correctly. I feel that's obvious and your later posting asking for something that's not possible redeems me a little harder than I think you're considering.

                            Don't make me toss you in the caboose, and separate you from the train, I'll fucking do it.
                            yeah its not choof
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #539
                              Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              I'll place my stance on Xel and guess at this point that they're town.
                              I no longer understand why Charu was killed
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #540
                                Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                I like my vote
                                4 words, but this is probably the most important post in the whole game right now

                                maybe it'd be good to hear from roundbox all of what he was thinking at the time, like a bit of a longer post about it
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...