TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #541
    Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    Charu kill seems like a role read gone horribly wrong

    The last wolf shouldve have attacked xels wagon cause imo clearing people on it was the obvious thing to do
    freezin, as a wolf, instantly regretting killing Charu?

    kind of feels like it in this post actually?

    I don't know why because I believe that he'd be more inclined to do it
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #542
      Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      freezin, as a wolf, instantly regretting killing Charu?

      kind of feels like it in this post actually?

      I don't know why because I believe that he'd be more inclined to do it
      sorry*

      I believe he'd be more inclined to resolve the wagon (in this case by either killing star or I)

      maybe he'd ruled out star for star not claiming and ruled me out for some reason? maybe decided to roleblock me? That's the world where that happened, I guess.
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #543
        Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

        yeah, I think I'm locking choof in as town for this phase only; those interactions and choof going back through xel's post history and being frustrated by it is just about never partner on partner

        I'd rethink it in f3 if we get there but I'll only be voting Freezin or roundbox today
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #544
          Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          Subaru, I think you still dont understand why it is antitown to abstain from voting except in rare circumstances.

          Since there is a bit of a lull, allow me to clear this up

          First we have to go back to the basics: what is the point of TWG? The point of TWG is to catch wolves. As town, the only tool you have to catch wolves is your vote. This vots needs to be utilized. It is your responsibility as a town player to utilize your vote every phase to attempt to vote for someone you find suspicious. Assuming you are town, failing to vote gives more power to the wolves because they now control a slightly higher majority of the votes by virtue of your abscence. They can now swing bigger wagons and have more comfortable margins of error when stacking votes due to the absence of town voting power.

          Thus by itself should be enough to explain it but let me go one step farther and come at it from another angle. Why would you be afraid to vote someone? As a town there is of course the real possiblity you are wrong. However the next day you can explain your thoughts and have a discussion with the rest of town on why you voted and by having this dialog about your vote, even if you wre dead wrong, you will help people understand you better and by extension help them town read you.

          Wolves are not interest in this at all.

          Wolves don't want to have a discussion about why they voted for who they did because it provides another avenue for them to be attacked and for people to make connections. If wolves could get away with it, they would rather not vote at all. Voting to them is nothing but a ticking time bomb that can be used to expose them if things go poorly. The weapon of a wolf is primarily the night kill. The day kill only exists for them to cause confusion and protect their partners.

          I hope this adequately explained why not voting is antitown
          suarbu can you talk about how you feel about this post, just mechanics-wise?
          does it make sense to you?
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #545
            Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

            oh, you already responded
            I get that you don't have any huge reason to vote for someone d0 but most of us never really do
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #546
              Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              Tbh i think you're just wolfing here subaru.

              You have a unnatural fixation on how you votes and posts will be seen by others that is really wolfy imo especially the 3rd post from subaru that choof quoted in his big post.

              Though i hope youll take my advice in mind next time you play if you roll town.

              speaking personally i think charu is a kill you would make in this situation, its a very basic "take the heat off me / yolo seer shot" kill that ignores the fact that xels wagon should have been targeted. Aka the kind of kill id expect someone in your position to make

              So yeah subaru
              this post isn't really calling freezin mafia for it since I think I have a semi-not-terrible guess for why its happening but this is quite a diplomatic post for freezin
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #547
                Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by star-crossed
                Hey good morning. Can I just say, every time I think about end of day yesterday, I cannot stop laughing? I do not think I have ever hanged a wolf I was not even wolf reading before. sun fan, even though you changed your vote, I do not forgive you for almost getting me killed with 8 minutes left at the end of the day. You are on my personal shitlist. Hahah.
                I was in a game recently where all three wolves had come back from hiatuses of various lengths, from months to 1 year +

                was legit impossible to get them killed and I tried pretty hard on the one I was tunneled on

                I know it doesn't feel good, and honestly, I'm glad to have been wrong on you, not that it really matters now

                ps champs please I beg
                pss if not u then freezin
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #548
                  Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  I didn't even know a wolf had died for far too long thanks to our LOVING CONDUCTOR, I kinda got wrapped up in teen mom ngl there was not much emotional impact to that flip to me lmfao
                  lmao
                  this post is very raeko
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Shadow_God_10
                    Somewhere, but not here
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2227

                    #549
                    Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                    *A LESS THAN ENTHUSIASTIC BING BONG BING* Attention all passengers, you have... just over 3 and a half hours remaining*BONG BING BONG*

                    No votes

                    Unvote: Choof

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                    Originally posted by bugkid666
                    sunfan I fucked up
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #550
                      Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      Going against the wishes of the seer, im a bad boy

                      But i really think raeko is being geniune here call it a really deep tone read
                      this is probably the 2nd most important post of the game; the kind of post where you look back on it and confirmation bias says one of the following:

                      "Of course Freezin was town; he genuinely evaluated raeko and came to the correct conclusion, and pushed on someone else in the POE as a result"

                      OR

                      "Of course Freezin was a wolf; he knew raeko was town and wanted to about-face for extra town-cred that he knew he would need in f3 especially"

                      I'm leaning towards the first rather heavily fwiw
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #551
                        Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        *A LESS THAN ENTHUSIASTIC BING BONG BING* Attention all passengers, you have... just over 3 and a half hours remaining*BONG BING BONG*
                        its good that there aren't 8 billion votes being cast
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #552
                          Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                          kind of awkward because I read the whole thread but I've come to the conclusion that roundbox is probably the last one and choof is probably always town, which is where I was before

                          but, I feel like I approached it as best as I could

                          roundbox but only because I believe your testicles to be massive
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • SubaruPoptart
                            da kyo~
                            • Nov 2015
                            • 737

                            #553
                            Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            *A LESS THAN ENTHUSIASTIC BING BONG BING* Attention all passengers, you have... just over 3 and a half hours remaining*BONG BING BONG*

                            No votes

                            Unvote: Choof


                            anyway am back from school and all read up






                            Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                            AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Oh God it's Subaru
                            Originally posted by Deamerai
                            damnit subaru
                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                            Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #554
                              Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by SubaruPoptart


                              anyway am back from school and all read up
                              good post
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • SubaruPoptart
                                da kyo~
                                • Nov 2015
                                • 737

                                #555
                                Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                                3 votes would be insta rn right?






                                Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                                AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Oh God it's Subaru
                                Originally posted by Deamerai
                                damnit subaru
                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                                Comment

                                Working...