TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SubaruPoptart
    da kyo~
    • Nov 2015
    • 737

    #106
    Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

    Also with the "on a game related subject" I don't really see how game relatedness is really role indicative at this point. While stuff is gonna go a lot quicker this round I'm still of the opinion D0 is 80% shitpost 20% crack reads unless someone REALLY slips up






    Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Oh God it's Subaru
    Originally posted by Deamerai
    damnit subaru
    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


    Originally posted by dAnceguy117

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #107
      Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

      SubaruPoptart


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #108
        Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

        lmao

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #109
          Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

          Get rekt, nerd.

          Dang, gottem

          DAB


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • SubaruPoptart
            da kyo~
            • Nov 2015
            • 737

            #110
            Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
            Also with the "on a game related subject" I don't really see how game relatedness is really role indicative at this point. While stuff is gonna go a lot quicker this round I'm still of the opinion D0 is 80% shitpost 20% crack reads unless someone REALLY slips up
            which come to think of it i guess what i'm referring to would be a crack read so hm






            Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
            AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Oh God it's Subaru
            Originally posted by Deamerai
            damnit subaru
            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


            Originally posted by dAnceguy117

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #111
              Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
              Could you elaborate further on the bold part? I don't quite understand why anyone would be inclined to vote early on whatsoever. While I'm not one to usually inquire or pressure people on stuff I don't understand what the benefit of voting early on would do for town or wolves, aside from start a potential wagon for people to just jump on last-second.

              it's just optics

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #112
                Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                making P I S S
                This piss wouldn't be made out of...

                P U R E U N A D U L T E R A T E D E N E R G Y

                ...Wouldn't it?


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #113
                  Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  also why does Freezi's vote scare me
                  probably because there's a very low chance he actually moves it
                  it's problematic because the vote was made within the first 5 hours of the phase and with vastly limited information

                  it's an easy vote if he's a wolf parking on someone, but it feels TWTBAW
                  he doesn't have a list of votes to jumble together a quick read like he did last game (when he was wolfing), but this game it seemed more lazy than forced

                  honestly, I don't know if I want to touch freezin with a vote today
                  I really want to write this off for this phase as TWTBAW only because it seems like he's not coming back
                  if freezin comes back, it's game time
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #114
                    Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    This piss wouldn't be made out of...

                    P U R E U N A D U L T E R A T E D E N E R G Y

                    ...Wouldn't it?
                    no its made out of water
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #115
                      Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      probably because there's a very low chance he actually moves it
                      it's problematic because the vote was made within the first 5 hours of the phase and with vastly limited information

                      it's an easy vote if he's a wolf parking on someone, but it feels TWTBAW
                      he doesn't have a list of votes to jumble together a quick read like he did last game (when he was wolfing), but this game it seemed more lazy than forced

                      honestly, I don't know if I want to touch freezin with a vote today
                      I really want to write this off for this phase as TWTBAW only because it seems like he's not coming back
                      if freezin comes back, it's game time
                      afk identified

                      freezinice
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • SubaruPoptart
                        da kyo~
                        • Nov 2015
                        • 737

                        #116
                        Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        probably because there's a very low chance he actually moves it
                        it's problematic because the vote was made within the first 5 hours of the phase and with vastly limited information

                        it's an easy vote if he's a wolf parking on someone, but it feels TWTBAW
                        he doesn't have a list of votes to jumble together a quick read like he did last game (when he was wolfing), but this game it seemed more lazy than forced

                        honestly, I don't know if I want to touch freezin with a vote today
                        I really want to write this off for this phase as TWTBAW only because it seems like he's not coming back
                        if freezin comes back, it's game time
                        what is TWTBAW






                        Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Oh God it's Subaru
                        Originally posted by Deamerai
                        damnit subaru
                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                        Comment

                        • mellon_collie
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2017
                          • 156

                          #117
                          Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                          charu how dare you vote for hopecaster when he got sunfan to change that awful avatar

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #118
                            Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                            too wolfy to be a wolf

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #119
                              Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              probably because there's a very low chance he actually moves it
                              it's problematic because the vote was made within the first 5 hours of the phase and with vastly limited information

                              it's an easy vote if he's a wolf parking on someone, but it feels TWTBAW
                              he doesn't have a list of votes to jumble together a quick read like he did last game (when he was wolfing), but this game it seemed more lazy than forced

                              honestly, I don't know if I want to touch freezin with a vote today
                              I really want to write this off for this phase as TWTBAW only because it seems like he's not coming back
                              if freezin comes back, it's game time
                              roundbox and freezin sittin' in a cave.

                              K I L L I N G


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #120
                                Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                charu how dare you vote for hopecaster when he got sunfan to change that awful avatar
                                You just didn't appreciate the deep lore Thomas the Tank Engine contains.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...