TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #211
    Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

    don't want to kill roundbox, freezin, star-crossed, or sunfan
    subaru, charu, raeko are all null atm
    which yep, leaves us with xel again

    Comment

    • star-crossed
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2017
      • 476

      #212
      Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

      Subaru nothing personnel kid. Idk when I was driving to work I expected wolves were more likely to respond to my conversation with choof
      twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #213
        Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Charu
        I'm assuming he saw what I saw in that Poptart's post.

        Watch it be something completely different
        assuming you're referencing post 173, I've actually done this twice so far

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #214
          Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by XelNya
          I love working 11 hour days, makes this game great

          Anyways choo choo
          unvote
          bruh you got 15 minutes

          Comment

          • star-crossed
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2017
            • 476

            #215
            Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by choof
            volunteering to be the one that kills me during the night... damn son looks like we got a wolf on lock.......
            This is better than the joke I was trying to make
            twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #216
              Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by choof
              assuming you're referencing post 173, I've actually done this twice so far
              Really? Well then it might be different then after all. Poptart's thoughts on my vote to him among him suggesting not voting is what got me interested.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #217
                Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Charu
                Really? Well then it might be different then after all. Poptart's thoughts on my vote to him among him suggesting not voting is what got me interested.
                nope I picked up on that, I'm saying I picked up on something else I think you caught earlier too

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #218
                  Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                  is sunfan doing the AFK at EOD thing AGAIN when I have my vote on him???
                  actually idk if I had my vote on him last game but I definitely had suspicion on him because of his AFKness until it was this late in the phase
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #219
                    Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by choof
                    unvote
                    bruh you got 15 minutes
                    Like 15 minutes is enough to parse and comprehend everything, asking for the impossible, based off a one sentence joke, is apparently the game you want to play.

                    You really are shit-posting, unironically even.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #220
                      Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      I think he's gotta be here to be frozen
                      he's not on the list at the bottom
                      I went back to hydra
                      I'm paying attention now tho
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #221
                        Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I went back to hydra
                        I'm paying attention now tho
                        you're on my drop table

                        what are your thoughts
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #222
                          Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          Like 15 minutes is enough to parse and comprehend everything, asking for the impossible, based off a one sentence joke, is apparently the game you want to play.

                          You really are shit-posting, unironically even.
                          It's my tone isn't it.

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #223
                            Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            you're on my drop table

                            what are your thoughts
                            the bass

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #224
                              Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              you're on my drop table

                              what are your thoughts
                              odds are 1/1001
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • mellon_collie
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2017
                                • 156

                                #225
                                Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                                idk who to vote for or what to do ugh my head is cloudy

                                Comment

                                Working...