TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellon_collie
    FFR Player
    • May 2017
    • 156

    #241
    Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

    I'm down for star I guess

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #242
      Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by XelNya
      Don't make me toss you in the caboose
      TOOS you in the CABOOS
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • mellon_collie
        FFR Player
        • May 2017
        • 156

        #243
        Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

        star

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #244
          Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have no idea where the votes are and I don't really see anyone following me
          guess we're killing Xel probably then?
          I'll place my stance on Xel and guess at this point that they're town.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #245
            Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by XelNya
            Your logic chain is literally rusty from the get-go, it'd break had I actually had proper time to be responsive correctly. I feel that's obvious and your later posting asking for something that's not possible redeems me a little harder than I think you're considering.

            Don't make me toss you in the caboose, and separate you from the train, I'll fucking do it.
            if you're just going to be this edgy I'll replace out with zero issues

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #246
              Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

              this is weird raeko doesn't listen to me super often
              like u voted bugkid over lewdy recently and there was another semi-recent time
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #247
                Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                star
                uhh??
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • mellon_collie
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2017
                  • 156

                  #248
                  Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  this is weird raeko doesn't listen to me super often
                  like u voted bugkid over lewdy recently and there was another semi-recent time
                  its the only real read ive had in this admittedly short time and i've been absent minded but yeah

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #249
                    Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                    wew boy uh

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #250
                      Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                      might just kill xel that weirds me out a lot, sorry if you're town raeko but it was kinda weird
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #251
                        Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                        don't worry xelly boi you get a pass now

                        Comment

                        • Shadow_God_10
                          Somewhere, but not here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2227

                          #252
                          Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                          Vote Count:
                          star-crossed (02) thesunfan, mellonxcollie
                          SubaruPoptart (02)- Charu, star-crossed
                          Charu (01)- SubaruPoptart
                          XelNya (01)- FreezinIce
                          thesunfan (01)- Roundbox

                          Originally posted by Svaz
                          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          sunfan I fucked up
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #253
                            Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                            star

                            self pres

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #254
                              Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                              xel

                              Bing Bong
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • star-crossed
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2017
                                • 476

                                #255
                                Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                                xel
                                twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                                Comment

                                Working...