TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #481
    Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

    anyway I think I'm good with raeko and if that doesn't win teh game I will take your word for it and iso the shit out of roundbox

    Comment

    • mellon_collie
      FFR Player
      • May 2017
      • 156

      #482
      Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by choof
      anyway I think I'm good with raeko and if that doesn't win teh game I will take your word for it and iso the shit out of roundbox
      honestly this is all I can ask for as soon as I saw the flip I was like welp lmfao

      but yeah please trust me! I believe in y'all!

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #483
        Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by roundbox
        I'm just commenting on how crazy it would be if the busing scenario was true here
        it'd go beyond bussing in a two wolf game imo

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #484
          Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

          Hmmmm
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #485
            Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

            a genuinely dick move to your team mate
            freezin's too nice and xel doesn't deserve that even tho he made a chart for freedom dive

            Comment

            • Shadow_God_10
              Somewhere, but not here
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 2227

              #486
              Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

              Vote count

              mellonxcollie (03) star-crossed, thesunfan, choof
              Roundbox (02) FreezinIce, mellonxcollie

              Originally posted by Svaz
              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
              Originally posted by bugkid666
              sunfan I fucked up
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #487
                Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                sunfan where you at

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #488
                  Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                  Im actually liking raeko more than box now. Kinda flies in the face of what i said earlier but what can ya do
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #489
                    Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                    I will vote raeko to self-pres but I'm not a jerk so I won't insta
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • SubaruPoptart
                      da kyo~
                      • Nov 2015
                      • 737

                      #490
                      Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      Im actually liking raeko more than box now. Kinda flies in the face of what i said earlier but what can ya do
                      so what's the play here






                      Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Oh God it's Subaru
                      Originally posted by Deamerai
                      damnit subaru
                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #491
                        Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                        Choof vote box with me
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #492
                          Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          Choof vote box with me
                          wrong
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #493
                            Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                            roundbox

                            Comment

                            • mellon_collie
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2017
                              • 156

                              #494
                              Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              Choof vote box with me
                              yes please!!!!

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #495
                                Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
                                so what's the play here
                                Vote somewhere is the play

                                I know you are confirmed town but i will still be mad if u dont vote
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...