TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #226
    Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

    idk lol p sure star is a wolf btw
    like rather high confidence on that one
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • star-crossed
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2017
      • 476

      #227
      Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by roundbox
      sunfan needs to get the motor runnin

      is freezin worth killing, sunfan?
      I was just mulling over whether I would want to kill sunfan more if it was somebody else making the same posts. I do not even know if that is a useful thing to consider, except from a fairness perspectivd

      This is not my favorite showing from him, but ultimately sunfans messages seem more similar to games I have played where he has been a townsperson

      I think the callout is reasonable but it is not where I will be voting right now
      twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #228
        Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by roundbox
        you're on my drop table

        what are your thoughts
        ok this expression did not come out the way I wanted it to
        I will not drop thesunfan upon death
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #229
          Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

          star
          u still have to go to champs tho
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • star-crossed
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2017
            • 476

            #230
            Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

            Wrong
            twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #231
              Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              idk lol p sure star is a wolf btw
              like rather high confidence on that one
              Now look, just because they're not partaking on the small posts and all that good stuff doesn't mean they're wolfin'.

              It's been a bit since I played with star, but I most certainly have not forgotten how they post.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • mellon_collie
                FFR Player
                • May 2017
                • 156

                #232
                Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                idk lol p sure star is a wolf btw
                like rather high confidence on that one
                how come

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #233
                  Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  the bass
                  you want in on the list too? there's room for two
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #234
                    Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                    where is this read coming from
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #235
                      Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      Wrong
                      I hope so
                      it'd be the first time and I like experiencing new things
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • star-crossed
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2017
                        • 476

                        #236
                        Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Now look, just because they're not partaking on the small posts and all that good stuff doesn't mean they're wolfin'.

                        It's been a bit since I played with star, but I most certainly have not forgotten how they post.
                        Thank you
                        twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #237
                          Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          where is this read coming from
                          I would normally try to be funny but like
                          this ain't it

                          pretty strong reminders of the game where she fakeclaimed and inD was the real... seer? something like that

                          the real guy with a gun maybe?

                          don't really remember but it feels exactly like that turbo to me so its LAME META REASONS in short
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #238
                            Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                            Can I have a quick 5 minute left votecount, dear host?


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #239
                              Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by choof
                              tbqh your post history thus far has further vindicated my vote on you
                              please post actual content
                              You literally voted me on a non-issue based on a thing I alluded to in my fucking opening post.

                              Your logic chain is literally rusty from the get-go, it'd break had I actually had proper time to be responsive correctly. I feel that's obvious and your later posting asking for something that's not possible redeems me a little harder than I think you're considering.

                              Don't make me toss you in the caboose, and separate you from the train, I'll fucking do it.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #240
                                Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                                I have no idea where the votes are and I don't really see anyone following me
                                guess we're killing Xel probably then?
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...