TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #91
    Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by choof
    I think at some point you'll time out and it'll stop showing your name but if you were like refreshing during the respawn that'd show your name again
    i wasn't refreshing
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #92
      Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

      i need a new avatar

      Comment

      • mellon_collie
        FFR Player
        • May 2017
        • 156

        #93
        Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        tell me what I should change it to, if not the beautiful, portly figure of Sir Topham Hatt
        I'm drawing a blank here I just make picrews for mine

        It should be a cute anime whatever it is

        Comment

        • mellon_collie
          FFR Player
          • May 2017
          • 156

          #94
          Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

          Of course I need to have a trailer park boys clip for the game


          let's get this train show going boys

          Comment

          • SubaruPoptart
            da kyo~
            • Nov 2015
            • 737

            #95
            Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

            aight back what's poppin






            Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
            AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Oh God it's Subaru
            Originally posted by Deamerai
            damnit subaru
            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


            Originally posted by dAnceguy117

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #96
              Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              Of course I need to have a trailer park boys clip for the game


              let's get this train show going boys
              Swayzie Express
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #97
                Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
                aight back what's poppin
                just got home
                currently doing what my avatar is doing
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • SubaruPoptart
                  da kyo~
                  • Nov 2015
                  • 737

                  #98
                  Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I don't need reads when the universe projects every random.org result into my brain automatically

                  don't believe me? go random a number between one and 1,000,000 and tell me when you did it
                  I didn't know Sunfan was in tune with quantum mechanics






                  Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Oh God it's Subaru
                  Originally posted by Deamerai
                  damnit subaru
                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                  Comment

                  • SubaruPoptart
                    da kyo~
                    • Nov 2015
                    • 737

                    #99
                    Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    tell me what I should change it to, if not the beautiful, portly figure of Sir Topham Hatt






                    Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Oh God it's Subaru
                    Originally posted by Deamerai
                    damnit subaru
                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                    Comment

                    • star-crossed
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2017
                      • 476

                      #100
                      Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by choof
                      not really
                      in a normal game with like 48-72 hour day phases, wouldn't you want to get at least somewhat serious when you have a fraction of those hours left
                      I don't see what's "tryhard" about doing the same in a turbo


                      for the sunfan thing I just wanted to see him post
                      for the xel vote, feel free to reread the thread
                      My understanding is that you were saying you may not have voted or discussed that Xel was asking people to vote without doing it himself, if there was more time left in the game. I guess I just do not understand why waiting would ever be preferable, when the person you have a concern about is still around to have dialogue with you about it. So, I get a bit of a vibe from that, and the other post I quoted, that you are specifically trying to present yourself as reasonable in a way that a wolf could, by using a more tentative approach.

                      That being said, I do actually like the thought process with what you noticed with Xel. The idea that wolves may be less inclined to vote early on, is a plausible starting point to me. I personally am slightly disinclined to vote Xel on this day because post 36 sits well with me for some reason, in terms of being genuine, and is actually on a game related subject.
                      twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                      Comment

                      • SubaruPoptart
                        da kyo~
                        • Nov 2015
                        • 737

                        #101
                        Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        His taste in anime on this ride has been particularly shit, so I don’t feel bad about it.
                        also while i have you here i would like to give you a very polite Fuck You™ for charting The Last Step the way you did. It is still a fun chart but goddamn it shouldn't have taken me a year to AAA it






                        Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Oh God it's Subaru
                        Originally posted by Deamerai
                        damnit subaru
                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                        Comment

                        • SubaruPoptart
                          da kyo~
                          • Nov 2015
                          • 737

                          #102
                          Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          That being said, I do actually like the thought process with what you noticed with Xel. The idea that wolves may be less inclined to vote early on, is a plausible starting point to me. I personally am slightly disinclined to vote Xel on this day because post 36 sits well with me for some reason, in terms of being genuine, and is actually on a game related subject.
                          Could you elaborate further on the bold part? I don't quite understand why anyone would be inclined to vote early on whatsoever. While I'm not one to usually inquire or pressure people on stuff I don't understand what the benefit of voting early on would do for town or wolves, aside from start a potential wagon for people to just jump on last-second.






                          Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                          AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Oh God it's Subaru
                          Originally posted by Deamerai
                          damnit subaru
                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #103
                            Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            My understanding is that you were saying you may not have voted or discussed that Xel was asking people to vote without doing it himself, if there was more time left in the game.
                            lemme emulate what I would have done outside of the context of a turbo

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            Fellow passengers, can we throw freezin out for this, let one of the nonpayers off?
                            *farts*


                            I guess I just do not understand why waiting would ever be preferable, when the person you have a concern about is still around to have dialogue with you about it.
                            I think it depends, I haven't actually played a game in months (I was night killed first last game lol) and I think it's been maybe years since I've played with xel
                            I'm content with waiting for ppl to make bad posts

                            So, I get a bit of a vibe from that, and the other post I quoted, that you are specifically trying to present yourself as reasonable in a way that a wolf could, by using a more tentative approach.
                            *farts*

                            I personally am slightly disinclined to vote Xel on this day because post 36 sits well with me for some reason, in terms of being genuine, and is actually on a game related subject.
                            it's a boring post but okay

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #104
                              Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                              now, you may be asking yourself, why did sunfan change the avatar to something hopecaster posted, after he told xel he would only listen to raeko

                              you see, the thing is, I am a massive hypocrite
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #105
                                Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                just got home
                                currently doing what my avatar is doing
                                making P I S S
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...