Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #46
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    Nice misleading.

    Honest thoughts when

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #47
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      It pissed me off a lot. Fucking game.

      How's being a nerd going?
      I just finished the main part of the new pokemon game, and the player base's reaction to this game is gonna be interesting.

      Personally it leaves me a little mad.

      Originally posted by Charu
      Man, you said it. Streamers that play the game all the time have been ragging on the game for a long time now. Mostly due to stream snipers though that they get, heh.
      Fuck stream snipers though.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #48
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        I'm pretty sure you're both town because that's how the universe works, but I want you two to understand that you shouldn't take on me and make things more complicated than they should be !

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #49
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          Note to self...

          Douse... Haku... night... 2...

          Kay, gotchu fam.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #50
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            Originally posted by XelNya
            I just finished the main part of the new pokemon game, and the player base's reaction to this game is gonna be interesting.

            Personally it leaves me a little mad.
            Are you talking about the Ultra Super Ultimate Power of The Sun That is the Moon ?

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #51
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              StarCraft 2 is free since yesterday.

              brb

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #52
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                SC2 patch notes are discouraging me to play.

                random.org told me to lynch myself this phase and then Charu.

                I think Funnygurl555 is truly wolf because she didn't vote T-Force despite T-Force having his birthday recently and that's like absolutely suspicious because that denies the excuse that she didn't think about it. I'm like 1% more suspicious of her now.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #53
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  After a few weeks I can finally ask where da wolves @?
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  Town prs are pretty strong
                  Wow, wow, wow, where is that mindset of yours.

                  I wonder.

                  Originally posted by who_cares973
                  Hey who cares ha ha ha ha
                  Do you not need to care ?

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #54
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    It pissed me off a lot. Fucking game.

                    How's being a nerd going?
                    How much it has been pissed off has been quantified.

                    I am not ready.

                    Okay, I'm done shitposting, it's your turn now.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #55
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      Wolf team is roundbox/funnygurl555.

                      Would you believe it ?

                      I would sell a wood plank to it.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #56
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        Just curious. What made you say that instead of continuing your idea ?
                        tbh I felt kinda bad for dismissing it right away as copypasta

                        if the post was genuine, then I'd feel like a jerk for not treating it seriously

                        the last part is just a comment on you, basically

                        you're hard to understand sometimes

                        even when my initial reaction is correct (it was a copypasta), I still get confused sometimes
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #57
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          Do you truly care about each others ?
                          I mean

                          yeah?

                          I care about Charu

                          I'm not exactly sure what you're asking
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #58
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Wolf team is roundbox/funnygurl555.

                            Would you believe it ?

                            I would sell a wood plank to it.
                            I'll ship the plank
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #59
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I mean

                              yeah?

                              I care about Charu

                              I'm not exactly sure what you're asking
                              Are you considering if he could be X,Y,Z alignment ?

                              That's what made me wondering when I saw how you responded to each others.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #60
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                tbh I felt kinda bad for dismissing it right away as copypasta

                                if the post was genuine, then I'd feel like a jerk for not treating it seriously

                                the last part is just a comment on you, basically

                                you're hard to understand sometimes

                                even when my initial reaction is correct (it was a copypasta), I still get confused sometimes
                                What made you think it was a copypasta ?

                                Comment

                                Working...