jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #616
    Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

    how confident are people that they're keeping their votes until eod? i'm keeping mine on ffa over wv and jess
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • star-crossed
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2017
      • 476

      #617
      Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

      Just

      I spent all of my last game sussing somebody, and then going back and forth on it and ending up somebody else because others made me doubt. and I think the fact that I did not stick to it more is why we lost. I have to learn from it, I cannot make the same mistakes back to back.

      I do feel bad because WV has tried this phase, I just do not think he has tried in a town way
      twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

      Comment

      • flashflash account
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2017
        • 567

        #618
        Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

        If nothing changes I will self pres
        aka mikey

        -----

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

        Originally posted by QueenAshy
        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

        Comment

        • star-crossed
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2017
          • 476

          #619
          Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

          Just please don't wait til the literal last minute because if your internet dips that would be very dumb.
          twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

          Comment

          • flashflash account
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2017
            • 567

            #620
            Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

            But I will do so slightly early to avoid potential problems so I suggest someone unvote me rather than me voting wayward
            aka mikey

            -----

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

            Originally posted by QueenAshy
            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

            Comment

            • flashflash account
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2017
              • 567

              #621
              Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

              Such a pure mindmeld
              aka mikey

              -----

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

              Originally posted by QueenAshy
              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #622
                Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                this situation is unfortunate fmpov, but hopefully something good will come from it regardless
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #623
                  Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                  Is there anyone else that's currently here that would vote Jessie?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • jessiebessie
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2018
                    • 1

                    #624
                    Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    Technically you only promised to consider changing, so would you be able to talk a bit more about how you were thinking of it?

                    I am not sure I agree with ffa that saying you will "consider changing" is a cop-out, but because of how seriously you took it later I am not sure you meant it in the way I thought that you did.

                    Looking over ffa's post more, let's see. He asked you about your opinion of funnygurl, which I would be interested in too.
                    I honestly just wanted antori to vote bc voting gives town data about the game. I still think they are sus but my eod vote wasn't going to change anything bc I didn't think jeffano was as sus as everyone else did. Since no one else agreed about antori, I removed my vote as an act of good faith.

                    Comment

                    • star-crossed
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2017
                      • 476

                      #625
                      Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                      I do want to say I'm sorry to anyone who I have made uncomfortable with by being very assertive. I will try to be more calm. I am passionate because I care a lot.

                      Fingers crossed.
                      twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                      Comment

                      • flashflash account
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2017
                        • 567

                        #626
                        Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                        Fingers crossed.
                        aka mikey

                        -----

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                        Originally posted by QueenAshy
                        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                        Comment

                        • star-crossed
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2017
                          • 476

                          #627
                          Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                          This is so tense
                          twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                          Comment

                          • flashflash account
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2017
                            • 567

                            #628
                            Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                            Now seems fine
                            wayward
                            aka mikey

                            -----

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                            Originally posted by QueenAshy
                            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #629
                              Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                              as a reminder, you may make posts with the timestamp of :00, and all votes cast before :01 are valid

                              votes cast at or after posts with a timestamp of :01 are not valid

                              please do not make posts with a stamp of :01 or later
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #630
                                Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                                night
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...