jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #421
    Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

    i see many of you are wolf reading me. notice how i've been mislynched a lot despite having a recent town streak in twg.

    adapt the way that you read me. you're wrong again, and it's really annoying for always being mislynched for being myself
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #422
      Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

      *to always be mislynched for being myself
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • flashflash account
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2017
        • 567

        #423
        Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

        Getting ready for a job interview so I can't really talk but I think stars case on wayward holds weight and charu being so wrong sucks
        aka mikey

        -----

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

        Originally posted by QueenAshy
        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

        Comment

        • flashflash account
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2017
          • 567

          #424
          Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

          Will elaborate soon, but my vote from Jessie isn't changing
          aka mikey

          -----

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

          Originally posted by QueenAshy
          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

          Comment

          • Antori
            FFR Veteran
            • Aug 2018
            • 296

            #425
            Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            What? Are you basing this entirely on my seer checking fg as town and then her calling me town for seer checking her green? Because outside of that I don't think I've interacted with her like, at all.
            i thought all seer checks for d0 were just gags am i still missing out on some hidden skill for the seeker?
            "humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
            "the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
            "Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

            Comment

            • Antori
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2018
              • 296

              #426
              Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

              also we have both ffa and vegabond claiming to be seeker so one of them has to be wolf right?
              "humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
              "the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
              "Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

              Comment

              • Antori
                FFR Veteran
                • Aug 2018
                • 296

                #427
                Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                i dont know why flashflash would be voting for jessie if that's the case and to be honest i might just vote for flashflash if he doesn't defend his seeker position.

                unless of course on of them was just a gag and everyone except me got it cuase i seem the only on who's noticed this
                "humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
                "the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
                "Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #428
                  Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Antori
                  also we have both ffa and vegabond claiming to be seeker so one of them has to be wolf right?
                  Pretty sure the claims are jokes. If they were both legit claiming seeker though, then yeah, that would be really likely
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #429
                    Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    OOTC: Off, excepting wolfchat. Wolves may communicate privately at all times
                    @ffa explain how jess would behave the way she did if she has a wolf chat
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #430
                      Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                      oh wait, also good luck with the job interview ffa!!
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Antori
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Aug 2018
                        • 296

                        #431
                        Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                        Originally posted by flashflash account
                        Getting ready for a job interview so I can't really talk but I think stars case on wayward holds weight and charu being so wrong sucks
                        gl on the interview!
                        "humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
                        "the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
                        "Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #432
                          Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                          I neither claimed to be nor denied being the seer. I simply said I wouldn't provide seer cover this game.

                          Also interview over, it went okay but not amazing I think

                          I'll be at a computer in a half hour
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • Antori
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Aug 2018
                            • 296

                            #433
                            Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                            Originally posted by flashflash account
                            I neither claimed to be nor denied being the seer. I simply said I wouldn't provide seer cover this game.

                            Also interview over, it went okay but not amazing I think

                            I'll be at a computer in a half hour
                            ah sorry i misunderstood seer cover, i still dont know what it means though
                            "humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
                            "the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
                            "Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

                            Comment

                            • flashflash account
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2017
                              • 567

                              #434
                              Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                              Originally posted by jessiebessie
                              i can never tell when you're lying and it frustrates me. wv, why do you think eaman is town?
                              Originally posted by flashflash account
                              currently leaning jessie as town- angleshooty-wise she's a bit less likely to have a wolfchat with someone. More importantly her frustration at wayward/fg feels natural and even though it stems from a misunderstanding I think that makes it all the more likely to be real



                              On the other hand looking back, funnygurl's reaction to wayward's greencheck feels really pockety
                              in hindsight this is bad of me because assuming that somebody would ask questions regarding seer cover in wolf chat is dumb, especially given that it's a natural progression from her frustration towards wayward
                              Originally posted by jessiebessie
                              Just wanted to say that this quote: "I like to think of it as achieving a level of purity others will never experience" made me lol

                              I do feel like the likelihood of rolling town 8 times in a row is low though.

                              *waiting for eaman to comment about how often I roll bad characters in games like this*
                              we've already talked about this, it happens to everyone, NAI
                              Originally posted by jessiebessie
                              eaman shying away from voting someone doesn't feel like town eaman to me. as bad as I am at reading you, this feels off.
                              Originally posted by jessiebessie
                              disregard my last message (for the most part).
                              only for the most part? Does FG still feel off to you?
                              Originally posted by jessiebessie
                              antori

                              gonna place my vote here rn bc their vote is still on no lynch, which I find strange. If they actually vote for someone, I will consider changing my vote.
                              this is wolfy
                              like inD said, it reads as a policy lynch almost but also just the phrasing "I will consider changing my vote" feels like jess is afraid to put pressure on someone.
                              Originally posted by jessiebessie
                              I'm trying to find wolves by thinking about the way I typically play wolf, which is to bring as little attention to myself as possible, usually by not bering very accusatory or divisive in my voting. In short, antori's decision to vote no lynch feels like a move I would make as a wolf.
                              so you typically try to bring as little attention to yourself as possible. Like leaving the option to change your vote open?
                              I would change my vote if they decide to actually vote for someone because I want to know what they actually think about the other players in the game rn. If they show me that they're doing that, then I'd be willing to cut them some slack for now.

                              If I were to pick someone other than antori, I'd probably vote star-crossed at this point just for pure statistical reasons. 8 games as town has be incredibly unlikely...
                              That's actually a reasonable motive for voting, but according to your self-meta, it's still exactly something wolf you can do.
                              Originally posted by jessiebessie
                              hear me out though. I think it is important for town to not only vote but to see how everyone else votes. I want to see more of antori's thoughts about the game, so I'm applying pressure to make that happen the only way I can. I think voting people up to get information can be a very useful town tactic tbh. Feel free to disagree.
                              Originally posted by flashflash account
                              I think I can solve jess later, not a good lynch imo
                              never voting antori or charu or star
                              would be comfortable with a wayward lynch because I don't think I can solve him
                              solving jess
                              not solving wayward
                              ama
                              Originally posted by jessiebessie
                              honestly, the whole jeffano situation feels fishy to me. I can't pinpoint who is def wolfy there, but everyone who jumped on jeffano is sus to me. mainly bc it felt like jeffano was an easy target for wolves to latch onto.
                              Originally posted by flashflash account
                              all two people
                              very sketchy
                              Originally posted by jessiebessie
                              two people with not great reasoning
                              I'll get back to this in a free-thought followup post
                              Originally posted by jessiebessie
                              woah you voted! I'm true to my word so unvote I would like to hear more of your thoughts on the game in the future.
                              once again wolfy because her options were to lynch jeffano and save herself or what she did, unvote and 50/50 it
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              Actually, Jessie not voting to save herself is compelling
                              Originally posted by flashflash account
                              logically it would mean jeffano is worth saving over her but emotionally it means she's town and believes jeff is town? But she also thinks jeff is fishy?
                              I'll also address this
                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              jessie

                              i liked our interaction, but the pressure vote thing has carried on a lil too long
                              you ended up being town what r u doin
                              Originally posted by jessiebessie
                              voting IS important, but i made a promise
                              overall the antori situation fits her self-described wolf meta perfectly. She's trying to avoid bringing attention to herself and this plays into the EoD situation.
                              Originally posted by flashflash account
                              I disagree with you on jess. At first I had the same thought, but she knows jeffano irl and I think that's causing complications to the situation.
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              ok jess is town lol
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              i think anyone who voted for jefanno last EOD should be looked at. y'all shoulda known better than to off someone WITHOUT TREPIDATION when they could be a PR. i should cut antori some slack since he's new, but also i'm getting the same newbie wolf vibes that jess is getting.

                              i don't think eod made star look any better.

                              oddly i like ffa, but yeah it was still a bad idea for him to leave a vote on jefanno



                              yeah it's pretty unfortunate
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              jess isn't doing the thing where she fakes attempting to solve the game to seem townie and detract attention from herself, which is the basis of my town read on her. if i'm wrong, then that'll hurt. i think it's unlikely and won't be voting for her in a while, though. also, she was working on an app for something all day, so it makes sense why she was away from the game for today too

                              as for me "dipping" instead of interacting today, honestly i was having the shittiest day, so i slept early. you guys decided to interact itt while i was asleep/avoiding the thread to not be a pissy person
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              i see many of you are wolf reading me. notice how i've been mislynched a lot despite having a recent town streak in twg.

                              adapt the way that you read me. you're wrong again, and it's really annoying for always being mislynched for being myself
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              @ffa explain how jess would behave the way she did if she has a wolf chat
                              fg posts gross I can't even address the last one because jess' behavior doesn't make sense if she *isn't* a wolf
                              aka mikey

                              -----

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                              Originally posted by QueenAshy
                              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #435
                                Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Antori
                                ah sorry i misunderstood seer cover, i still dont know what it means though
                                So seer cover is where everyone names a check: the seer says their actual check and everyone else drops a fake check. So WV said that he got a green check on me. If WV dies and flips seer, then I'm probably actually green. If he does and doesn't flip seer, then he was just faking it.

                                Seer covers are useful because they a) make it more difficult for wolves to know who the real seer is and b) allow the seer to drop hints in the thread.

                                In the case of this game, seers don't get N0 checks, so WV was just messing with people.
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...