jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #406
    Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

    If it means anything though, I still don't think you're wolfin', your posting a lot of thoughts and putting pieces together. It reminds me of the, coincidentally as you said later, the last jTWG that happened where you took some of the reign.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • star-crossed
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2017
      • 476

      #407
      Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      I've read everything up to here, but I wanna address this post.



      FFA and star also addressed, but WV is asking how invested I actually feel.

      ...Probably a 2
      Huh?
      twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #408
        Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

        Originally posted by star-crossed
        In my mind, a difference between how townspeople think and act, versus how the wolves do, is that wolves have more information on how they should vote and behave to meet their goals. Because of that, I am leaning that Jessie choosing not to vote for jefanno, is something she is a lot more likely to do as a town who is feeling overwhelmed. (It does remind me of behavior I mistakenly suspected someone else for, in another game, but I am doing my best to argue this in terms of stuff that is more accessible to everybody). I am keeping in mind that if Jessie is town, it is her first time having to figure out how to navigate an end of day time from a town perspective, which is part of why it makes more sense to me if she is not a wolf. So it is my opinion we were on the totally wrong track yesterday and neither of the people with multiple votes on them were wolves.

        I would like to know everybody's thoughts on this, though especially funnygurl's.
        Oh, my thoughts pretty much gonna echo. She didn't self preserve or anything of the sort, but then again it was like... 3 minutes until the day officially ended, no? Anyways, a wolf pulling that off seems super reckless so I'm gonna dismiss her from here on unless I want to go down that route that maybe she knew when she saw inDheart that she had the potential to be toast, but RNG was on her side and now she's off the hook scot free.

        I can see it anyways... I've seen players do just that in Mafia Universe. I don't know if I ever seen anyone here on FFR gamble like that, but it's a gamble that can seriously have the wolves get a free pass for a few phases. Like I said though, I'll hang this up and assume that's not what's going on for a bit until I need to consider it.

        ...

        Also, just to reiterate regarding antori, just to cement my stance on him.

        As I said, I think antori is town specifically due to being finally pressured by yours truly to vote. He picked from his "most suspicious" list and he voted for the wagon. This may be meta gaming a bit and it could totally kick me in the rump, but I want to say his vote in the final few minutes was probably a town being bullied into a vote instead of a scared wolf since wolves have day chat enabled.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #409
          Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

          Originally posted by star-crossed
          Huh?
          Yeah, you wished I said something more serious than something joking like having fur, dohoho.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #410
            Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

            So yeah, this is my town team at the moment.

            Wayward Vagabond
            jessiebessie
            antori


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #411
              Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

              Is it bad to say I literally think if we lynch from these three only

              star-crossed
              Funnygurl555
              flashflash account

              That the game is pretty much over?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #412
                Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                Heyooooooo, PoE is awesome in such a low number setup, lol


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #413
                  Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Is it bad to say I literally think if we lynch from these three only

                  star-crossed
                  Funnygurl555
                  flashflash account

                  That the game is pretty much over?
                  Wanna add that if the game is not over here and only one of them is a wolf.

                  Lynch jessie


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • star-crossed
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2017
                    • 476

                    #414
                    Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Is it bad to say I literally think if we lynch from these three only

                    star-crossed
                    Funnygurl555
                    flashflash account

                    That the game is pretty much over?
                    Yes, in a town loss.
                    twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                    Comment

                    • star-crossed
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2017
                      • 476

                      #415
                      Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      This is the second time in a row you've misquoted me because I never said "why not both". I said "you know it can be both" and then explained myself. "Why not both" while not very different word wise is hugely different when it comes to intention. It's like you're trying to make me come off as worse than i should. Sure I admit that saying those two things seem to contradict each other but I don't think they do because they aren't entirely connected
                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      I feel stupid arguing small things like that but it bugs me that you're doing it when I don't feel like you're the kind of person I'd expect to do it
                      I mean, I do not think those are much different sentiments at all. The thread is public record, so it would be silly to do that to "make [you] come off worse than [you] should." It is just happening that way because I feel passionate and am replying furiously. But so you will actually address my points and not that, I will just stick to directly quoting you.

                      So let me try to explain again. So firstly you seemed to not understand what I was getting at. Then you seemed to have a reaction that was over-the-top positive and I thought was trying to appease me basically. Then in your reads, you claimed your real reaction was something completely different, and mostly of scrutiny. It's not illogical for you to both think my perspective was interesting, and also to be suspicious, which is what you are arguing I am saying. But what I am actually saying, is that the manner in which you have explained these two reactions, sounds really disingenuous and fake. If you had just said like "huh I wouldn't have thought of that" and then posted something critical, it would not be weird. But the disparate-ness of the two reactions, makes it seem like your supposed suspicion of me protecting ffa is something you only came up with during the readwall as something you could use as reasoning against me, and are pretending is something you really believe.

                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      You know it can be both right? I wasn't thinking about the inconsistency the way you were and when you brought it up it did open my eyes to what the motives behind the questions are. That doesn't mean that I can't find it suspicious that you're trying to make it sound like I'm seer hunting maybe to divert attention that I'm bringing to ffa. I also never said that it didn't make sense to me so I'm not sure where you're getting that from.
                      I actually have the same problem with this post. As far as I can tell "it did open my eyes to what the motives behind the questions are" is an empty rhetorical statement. Because you are having trouble faking a consistent mind frame to present to us.
                      twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #416
                        Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        Yes, in a town loss.
                        So those other two I have in are not wolves either?

                        I saw you not liking Wayward's disposition and have voted for him. Could you go in more detail of your mistrust?


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • star-crossed
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2017
                          • 476

                          #417
                          Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                          Don't we only get 3 more chances to hang somebody..?
                          twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #418
                            Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                            Okay, I read above.

                            Guess I'll give WV's post a critical read...


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #419
                              Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                              So long story short, star, you believe you caught WV in a tone contradiction when he went from

                              "I didn't think about that, thanks!"

                              to

                              "You questioning me about this felt defensive."

                              Am I understanding this right?


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #420
                                Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                                jess isn't doing the thing where she fakes attempting to solve the game to seem townie and detract attention from herself, which is the basis of my town read on her. if i'm wrong, then that'll hurt. i think it's unlikely and won't be voting for her in a while, though. also, she was working on an app for something all day, so it makes sense why she was away from the game for today too

                                as for me "dipping" instead of interacting today, honestly i was having the shittiest day, so i slept early. you guys decided to interact itt while i was asleep/avoiding the thread to not be a pissy person
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...