jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Antori
    FFR Veteran
    • Aug 2018
    • 296

    #496
    Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

    Originally posted by flashflash account
    thought you were wolf reading star? Why is she not a vote for you?

    anyway I'm off running errands don't lynch wolves without me
    he's town reading star and said so many times now
    "humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
    "the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
    "Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #497
      Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

      Before you bring it up star. I know I was town reading Jess and I know that looks bad on my part

      Comment

      • Wayward Vagabond
        Confirmed Heartbreaker
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2012
        • 5866

        #498
        Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

        Bad on my part that she's one of my lynch options*

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #499
          Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

          Originally posted by flashflash account
          thought you were wolf reading star? Why is she not a vote for you?

          anyway I'm off running errands don't lynch wolves without me
          Wat. I've had her as a slight town lean for a while now and while she's wrong about me that I can see where she's coming from so it doesn't change my opinion of her alignment.

          Comment

          • star-crossed
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2017
            • 476

            #500
            Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            Before you bring it up star. I know I was town reading Jess and I know that looks bad on my part
            I actually did not have much opinion on that other than surprise

            Since I seem to be stressing you out here is a sleepy duck

            twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #501
              Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

              Charu can you give me a reads list? Same with you fg please

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #502
                Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                Originally posted by star-crossed
                I actually did not have much opinion on that other than surprise

                Since I seem to be stressing you out here is a sleepy duck

                Daw that's cute. I prefer this watching baby fall over when I'm feeling bummed out or stressed https://youtu.be/nSg7FRxdfqw

                I'm not stressed though I was being a smartass lol. I'm actually having fun even if it's frustrating at times

                Comment

                • Antori
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2018
                  • 296

                  #503
                  Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                  Charu can you give me a reads list? Same with you fg please
                  I'm on board with this i wanna see who you guys are voting for if you have decided
                  "humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
                  "the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
                  "Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #504
                    Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                    Hey Jessie how confident are you about fg's ability to read you? Do you think she's actually read you correctly or is a wolf that obv knew your alignment already and is using that to her advantage to pocket you?

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #505
                      Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                      It bugs me that I switch between using Jess and Jessie

                      Comment

                      • flashflash account
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2017
                        • 567

                        #506
                        Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                        I'm back

                        I see I was wrong, whoops

                        Anyway, without a red check my vote isn't moving from jess.
                        aka mikey

                        -----

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                        Originally posted by QueenAshy
                        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #507
                          Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                          Charu can you give me a reads list? Same with you fg please
                          I just remembered you posted reads yesterday. Have they changed?

                          Fg I don't think you've posted reads though

                          Comment

                          • jessiebessie
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2018
                            • 1

                            #508
                            Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                            Hey Jessie how confident are you about fg's ability to read you? Do you think she's actually read you correctly or is a wolf that obv knew your alignment already and is using that to her advantage to pocket you?
                            Pretty confident. Every game I've been a wolf, she's known (she's just a good friend and never outs me).

                            She could be a wolf trying to pocket me, but she hasn't been super involved this game, so I don't have a lot of info to go on regarding her alignment.

                            Comment

                            • jessiebessie
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2018
                              • 1

                              #509
                              Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              It bugs me that I switch between using Jess and Jessie
                              my fault for choosing a user name that is different than the nickname I go by lol

                              Comment

                              • jessiebessie
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2018
                                • 1

                                #510
                                Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                                I won't be voting outside of antori or Jess unless something comes up that pushes me to vote elsewhere

                                Comment

                                Working...